Mr Trump - All discussion here

I guess most people blame the Nazis.

You know because they're Nazis.

Well Halibut seems to have a nazis have feelings coming on so I suppose we can blame him.

Wow. Nearly half a million job offers.

Trump's people will just turn round say look how well this administration is handling the economy.

Typical bully.

Creepy to the big boys - China

Agressive to the small boys - Vietnam.

what gets me is this .... I went to all them ‘not my president’ rallies , I got the tattoo on my ankle. I spent hours making a sign and a matching T-shirt too. What really ticks me off is I never got to vote for him not to be my president and we end up with chancellor May Boris Carloff in power who I didn’t vote for too.

I took to Twitter and abused people and it got nowhere and he’s still my president, can I still move to Canada with snoop dogg and Mileen Klass ?

what gets me is this .... I went to all them ‘not my president’ rallies , I got the tattoo on my ankle. I spent hours making a sign and a matching T-shirt too. What really ticks me off is I never got to vote for him not to be my president and we end up with chancellor May Boris Carloff in power who I didn’t vote for too.

I took to Twitter and abused people and it got nowhere and he’s still my president, can I still move to Canada with snoop dogg and Mileen Klass ?

----------What? -----------

Give him a chance. He hasn't yet anything that make him worse president that others before him. I mean really you are saying that he is worse than bush or other presidents in the past that started wars.