Mr Trump - All discussion here

I bet he doesn't exempt the Vogons, Romulans & Soltarians!

Well he’s not ordered the invasion of anywhere yet, albeit him having a ‘bigger button’ than Kim Jong Un, I don’t reckon that they gave him a wired up one. Perhaps having a raving mad narcissist in charge is the answer to world peace, North Korea has one too, what’s the betting that his button isn’t wired up either?

;)

He’s right about what China has done to the US economy. Bang on.

I don’t like Trump but he understands the process of the hollowing out of the economy, and he understands how the Chinese have exploited the lax environment that neoliberals created to allow that.

Fair play to him really. If he starts bringing just a few more towns back to life in his areas of core support this will strengthen him massively.

I don’t like Trump but he understands the process of the hollowing out of the economy, and he understands how the Chinese have exploited the lax environment that neoliberals created to allow that.

Fair play to him really. If he starts bringing just a few more towns back to life in his areas of core support this will strengthen him massively.

Wait while China starts targetting the corn belt with sanctions,they are already going for pork,soya beans will come later if this escalates,so Trump can regenerate the rust belt,but he's going to see his farmers hit in return.

i said earlier, he changes his staff more than his socks lol

:hihi:

But there's good evidence that one factor holding Bolton back from the job is his thick, white mustache.

Trump reportedly does not like facial hair. None of Trump's close associates have facial hair, a pattern dating back decades.

"Donald was not going to like that mustache," a Trump associate told The Washington Post around the time of his inauguration. "I can't think of anyone that's really close to Donald that has a beard that he likes."

"Bolton's mustache is a problem," the former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon was quoted as saying in the journalist Michael Wolff's tell-all book about the Trump administration. "Trump doesn't think he looks the part. You know Bolton is an acquired taste."

Trump has repeatedly said he prefers to associate with people who appear to come out of "central casting," or people who look the part in a Hollywood sense.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-bolton-mustache-trump-2018-3

:hihi:

But there's good evidence that one factor holding Bolton back from the job is his thick, white mustache.

Trump reportedly does not like facial hair. None of Trump's close associates have facial hair, a pattern dating back decades.

"Donald was not going to like that mustache," a Trump associate told The Washington Post around the time of his inauguration. "I can't think of anyone that's really close to Donald that has a beard that he likes."

"Bolton's mustache is a problem," the former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon was quoted as saying in the journalist Michael Wolff's tell-all book about the Trump administration. "Trump doesn't think he looks the part. You know Bolton is an acquired taste."

Trump has repeatedly said he prefers to associate with people who appear to come out of "central casting," or people who look the part in a Hollywood sense.

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-bolton-mustache-trump-2018-3

Just wait until Santa gets hold of him. ;)

Trump just signs a 1.3 Trillion dollar spending bill,2200 pages long,and he has no idea what it contains.:hihi:

the right-wing US political websites, which are much funnier than the pious sermonising miserable liberal ones, are having a right laugh about Bolton's appointment.

apparently Bolton, with the ubiquitous moustache, is the only person Trump has ever employed, going back decades, that has facial hair. Trump has a negative thing about beards, apparently. He must be desperate to be giving up the habit of a lifetime.

Just wait until Santa gets hold of him. ;)

Nah Trump'll "sack" santa too

Im not going to make this a habit but I agree with you on this one :)