Mr Trump - All discussion here

21 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You're here whining about people doing what Trump (and Republicans) has previously done to others multiple times (with the exception that the people Trump did it to had already been fully cleared of any wrong doing *before* he did it) :?

Now Trump is in the frame for the same thing... you don't have a word to say about it?

Colour me shocked! :hihi:

I do, turns out Trump (and you, seemingly) can't take what you like to dish out! :thumbsup:

Huh?

I've been consistent here.

I believe in Law and Order.

I believe criminal accusations should be made only in a Court of Law,  Not on the front pages of the MSM.

I believe "Innocent until Proven Guilty", and I have always included Trump AND Hillary in that category.

Let the guilty be punished, and the false witnesses be shamed! 

Justice prevails eventually, because you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Life is like that!  :)

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

The whole deal was contingent on successful negotiations with the bona fide  "Afghan government" to end the civil war!

Many people seem to think the DOHA deal was the fatally flawed catalyst that made the collapse in Afghanistan inevitable:

US general: Afghan collapse rooted in 2020 deal with Taliban:

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/government-news/2021/09/joint-chiefs-chairman-calls-afghan-war-a-strategic-failure/

The signing of the Doha agreement had a really pernicious effect on the government of Afghanistan and on its military — psychological more than anything else, but we set a date-certain for when we were going to leave and when they could expect all assistance to end

How The Doha Agreement Guaranteed US Failure In Afghanistan:

https://www.hoover.org/research/how-doha-agreement-guaranteed-us-failure-afghanistan

An examination of how the poorly negotiated US-Taliban agreement undermined the Afghan government and institutions and facilitated the Taliban’s rise to power in August 2021.

How the Taliban did it: Inside the ‘operational art’ of its military victory:

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/how-the-taliban-did-it-inside-the-operational-art-of-its-military-victory/

"The Taliban took advantage of the peace deal negotiated largely bilaterally between its representatives and the United States under former President Donald Trump. In excluding the Afghan government, the agreement undermined the Ghani administration politically and made it difficult to maintain unity of effort between partners in the counterinsurgency campaign."

:?

25 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Let the guilty be punished, and the false witnesses be shamed!  :)

Cool, so... we know, after several investigations, that Hillary was innocent of anything that could warrant "Lock Her Up" *before* Trump started screaming it...

...and in light of recent information that suggests Trump may have done something similar (or worse, given the request to the DOJ from the National Archives)...

...what do you feel would be an appropriate punishment for Trump?

Edited by Magilla

58 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Many people seem to think the DOHA deal was the fatally flawed catalyst that made the collapse in Afghanistan inevitable:

US general: Afghan collapse rooted in 2020 deal with Taliban:

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/government-news/2021/09/joint-chiefs-chairman-calls-afghan-war-a-strategic-failure/

The signing of the Doha agreement had a really pernicious effect on the government of Afghanistan and on its military — psychological more than anything else, but we set a date-certain for when we were going to leave and when they could expect all assistance to end

How The Doha Agreement Guaranteed US Failure In Afghanistan:

https://www.hoover.org/research/how-doha-agreement-guaranteed-us-failure-afghanistan

An examination of how the poorly negotiated US-Taliban agreement undermined the Afghan government and institutions and facilitated the Taliban’s rise to power in August 2021.

How the Taliban did it: Inside the ‘operational art’ of its military victory:

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/how-the-taliban-did-it-inside-the-operational-art-of-its-military-victory/

"The Taliban took advantage of the peace deal negotiated largely bilaterally between its representatives and the United States under former President Donald Trump. In excluding the Afghan government, the agreement undermined the Ghani administration politically and made it difficult to maintain unity of effort between partners in the counterinsurgency campaign."

:?

Cool, so... we know, after several investigations, that Hillary was innocent of anything that could warrant "Lock Her Up" *before* Trump started screaming it...

...and in light of recent information that suggests Trump may have done something similar (or worse, given the request to the DOJ from the National Archives)...

...what do you feel would be an appropriate punishment for Trump?

Lol

You're losing it again!

Got a cite for Trump screaming "Lock her up"?

The 5 years and counting,  desperate attempts to jail Trump, is missing only one thing.

A conviction for a crime!

Even a Criminal Charge!

Lol

As for your "many people seem to think the DOHA deal was the fatally flawed......" bla bla bla

They are welcome to their beliefs and opinions, as you and I are.  :)

Election day usually sorts out that stuff!

Edited by trastrick

Louis Theroux programme looks interesting tonight

Just now, RJRB said:

I don’t know .Its not tonight yet

Oh I saw the headline and it said it was about the far right

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Louis Theroux programme looks interesting tonight

9.00pm on BBC2 for those interested, a new mini series on American nutters.

7 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I’ve just phoned Iceland and told them I’ve located that classic Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Roast Dinner laced with LSD.