Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, Magilla said:

Yawn, change the record. Nothing was fixed, Trump lost! :roll:

Should this thread and the Brexit thread be closed, people need to move on.

9 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I flattered you researched me Thank you.

I said skimmed past whilst feeling embarrassment for you.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

The after effects of both are still very much relevant, so I don't see why.

Feel free not to read 'em :roll:

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

The election isn't over yet.

Elections have consequences

Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences

9 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The election isn't over yet.

Haahaa :loopy:

Out of interest, when will it be over... When the next one happens, or sometime sooner? :hihi:

Elections have consequences

Someone has to lose :?

Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences

It's fortunate then that Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history:

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs

Useless Presidents lose elections... who'd have guessed it! :roll:

Edited by Magilla

Just now, Magilla said:

Haahaa :loopy:

Someone has to lose :?

It's fortunate then that Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history:

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs

Useless Presidents lose elections... who'd have guessed it! :roll:

Nah, don't trust anything they say, they're part of the problem. There's no difference between the parties for culpability. It's Trump/MAGA V Dems/Reps

21 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Nah, don't trust anything they say, they're part of the problem.

You're literally posting links to a Trump speechwriters website, and swearing (on your life no less) that you believe what's posted there.

It's clear you believe every word they're feeding you! :?

There's no difference between the parties for culpability. It's Trump/MAGA V Dems/Reps

Trump is done... it's over.

His grip wanes every day.

https://thedispatch.com/p/is-trump-losing-his-grip-on-the-gop

"Trump still polls well among Republicans, but according to a Pew survey in October, about half don’t want to see him run again. In November, the Des Moines Register’s widely respected Iowa Poll found that 61 percent of Iowa Republicans said they are more aligned with the party than with Trump, while only 26 percent said they were more aligned with Trump than with the party."

Trump called for McConnell's ouster... Republicans just shrugged and ignored him :?

If Revolver News really want to know who's responsible for the insurrection in the capitol, that speechwriter needs to be looking a bit closer to home:

https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-impeachment-trial-live-updates/2021/02/13/967701180/after-vote-mcconnell-torched-trump-as-practically-and-morally-responsible-for-ri

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day"

:?

Edited by Magilla

17 minutes ago, Magilla said:

You're literally posting links to a Trump speechwriters website, and swearing (on your life no less) that you believe what's posted there.

It's clear you believe every word they're feeding you! :?

Trump is done... it's over.

His grip wanes every day.

https://thedispatch.com/p/is-trump-losing-his-grip-on-the-gop

"Trump still polls well among Republicans, but according to a Pew survey in October, about half don’t want to see him run again. In November, the Des Moines Register’s widely respected Iowa Poll found that 61 percent of Iowa Republicans said they are more aligned with the party than with Trump, while only 26 percent said they were more aligned with Trump than with the party."

Trump called for McConnell's ouster... Republicans just shrugged and ignored him :?

If Revolver News really want to know who's responsible for the insurrection in the capitol, that speechwriter needs to be looking a bit closer to home:

https://www.npr.org/sections/trump-impeachment-trial-live-updates/2021/02/13/967701180/after-vote-mcconnell-torched-trump-as-practically-and-morally-responsible-for-ri

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day"

:?

I watch US TV everyday and Trump is ahead in all the polls. Nobody will stand against him in 2024. It's estimated Reps will win 60 - 100 extra seats in the midterms. Trump is going to return a Speaker and exact revenge on all the crooks.

You're so ill informed that I am done.

Happy Christmas

49 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It's estimated Reps will win 60 - 100 extra seats in the midterms.

Where did you get these estimates?  Out of your backside?

Trumpet ain't gonna run in 2024 because his fragile ego can't take another resounding defeat:

LOSER!

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Where did you get these estimates?  Out of your backside?

Trumpet ain't gonna run in 2024 because his fragile ego can't take another resounding defeat:

LOSER!

You're another low information poster who just parrots what The Sun says. 

He will run. His new social media company is to launch next year. It's had a Billion $ investment so Twitter and the like can't hide things like Hunter's Laptop last time (which showed Biden had taken bungs when VP)

He can't announce he's officially running yet because he's not allowed. It's against the rules. 

Trump will win in the biggest landslide in the countries history, even bigger than 2020. Come back to this in 2024, I'll still be here. If you've had the vax tell someone you know who hasn't to come back to this and either gloat or apologise. 

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You're another low information poster who just parrots what The Sun says. 

He will run. His new social media company is to launch next year. It's had a Billion $ investment so Twitter and the like can't hide things like Hunter's Laptop last time (which showed Biden had taken bungs when VP)

He can't announce he's officially running yet because he's not allowed. It's against the rules. 

Trump will win in the biggest landslide in the countries history, even bigger than 2020. Come back to this in 2024, I'll still be here. If you've had the vax tell someone you know who hasn't to come back to this and either gloat or apologise. 

8.5/10

I'd have given you nine if you hadn't done the anti-vax bit.

The rest is top trollery.

Respect.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

8.5/10

I'd have given you nine if you hadn't done the anti-vax bit.

The rest is top trollery.

Respect.

I feel like a novice actor who just won an Oscar.