The good people of the USA are taking their country back from the Democrats

I think this video sums up the thoughts of conservative Americans

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I think this video sums up the thoughts of conservative Americans

Brilliant

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Brilliant

It's a fantastic result. 

Now, I hope young Kyle sues the backside of the mainstream liars like msnbc, cnn, pbs etc who tried to interfere with the case and lied through their back teeth about the boy from the very beginning. 

They are scum. 

Pure scum and they need to be brought to account. 

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's a fantastic result. 

Now, I hope young Kyle sues the backside of the mainstream liars like msnbc, cnn, pbs etc who tried to interfere with the case and lied through their back teeth about the boy from the very beginning. 

They are scum. 

Pure scum and they need to be brought to account. 

The Democrats and the left wing media and their followers wanted to put a young man in prison for life because of his political beliefs 

Shame on them

They are the true fascists 😡

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The Democrats and the left wing media and their followers wanted to put a young man in prison for life because of his political beliefs 

Shame on them

100%  Agree Jack. 

They are vile and need removing. They are destroying America from within. 

52 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Shame on them

They're now looking at Federal charges because they don't like the outcome.

‎Human Events Daily with Jack Posobiec: HUMAN EVENTS DAILY: NOV 19 2021 - KYLE RITTENHOUSE: ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES on Apple Podcasts

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Shame on them

Didn't he kill 2 people with an illegally obtained weapon across state lines? What beliefs are those? Defend Footlocker until my dying breath?

It's an odd result. I know if I was to go to a  peaceful protest I would go tooled up. Which is better for everyone.

3 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Didn't he kill 2 people with an illegally obtained weapon across state lines? What beliefs are those? Defend Footlocker until my dying breath?

It's an odd result. I know if I was to go to a  peaceful protest I would go tooled up. Which is better for everyone.

You obviously didn't watch the trial. The weapon wasn't illegal and that charge was withdrawn.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You obviously didn't watch the trial. The weapon wasn't illegal and that charge was withdrawn.

Why was that charge withdrawn? Didn't the judge order it to be withdrawn? I don't know why that was.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

Why was that charge withdrawn?

The barrel was measured and it came withing the length of gun allowed. He was asked by businesses along with others to protect there businesses that had been burnt out the previous night. He was attacked by one man who tried to pull the gun out of his hand. He was attacked by another who had a pistol and he was attacked by another who hit him in the head with a skateboard. He was running away when the attacks happened and on the floor for two. A pistol was pointed at him. The crossing state lines is overblown. It's like someone going into NE Derbyshire from Sheffield. It's only a couple of miles. He had strong connections with the area, he didn't go to cause trouble, his parents live there and he has worked there. They were burning down his home town.

Whether you agree with guns or not everything he did was legal. It's all on video. He's a good guy. He was cleaning graffiti from a building when he got the call. 

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

The barrel was measured and it came withing the length of gun allowed. He was asked by businesses along with others to protect there businesses that had been burnt out the previous night. He was attacked by one man who tried to pull the gun out of his hand. He was attacked by another who had a pistol and he was attacked by another who hit him in the head with a skateboard. He was running away when the attacks happened and on the floor for two. A pistol was pointed at him. The crossing state lines is overblown. It's like someone going into NE Derbyshire from Sheffield. It's only a couple of miles. He had strong connections with the area, he didn't go to cause trouble, his parents live there and he has worked there. They were burning down his home town.

Whether you agree with guns or not everything he did was legal. It's all on video. He's a good guy. He was cleaning graffiti from a building when he got the call. 

One of his attackers who he killed has just completed a 10 year sentence for anally raping 5 boys aged 11/12 (or there about) He's dead (good) another has a long line of criminal offences. many for domestic abuse. The other guy is no angel either he got half his arm blown off, he had the pistol.