Jump to content RIP Sheffield Admin Mort

Mr Trump - All discussion here

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, melthebell said:

as long as his rabid, radicalised fanboys / girls stay away too

i would have thought there would be a stronger and more visible law enforcement presence for that

Edited by andyofborg

4 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

i would have thought there would be a stronger and more visible law enforcement presence for that

only for Antifa...oh wait, i meant Democrats, yeah i meant Democrats

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

only for Antifa...oh wait, i meant Democrats, yeah i meant Democrats

well there will be a lot of democrats there

There are moves to try and impeach him again and prevent him from standing for public office again. Worry is Donald Trump junior spouting the same mantra is waiting in the wings 

And now the fawning  Trump sycophancy of May, Johnson, Patel and Gove a few years ago says it all we need to know about the Tories' moral "compass."

42 minutes ago, steved32 said:

And now the fawning  Trump sycophancy of May, Johnson, Patel and Gove a few years ago says it all we need to know about the Tories' moral "compass."

Yes I expect over the next few weeks the high profile grovellers at the feet of Trumplethinskin, will be wanting to distance themselves from their previous obsequiousness. Not to mention all those posters on here sneering at high profile figures like John Bercow, Jeremy Corbyn, and Vince Cable for refusing to meet the world's greatest troll.

Edited by Mister M

so been watching a few news clips about those arrested / dead from the "insurrection" and what i have seen / heard backs up what i have been saying, they have become radicalised to the point of obsession where nothing else matters.

The former forces lady that got shot, went, without her husband and apparently was very vocal online and to friends and family about trump politics

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Yes I expect over the next few weeks the high profile grovellers at the feet of Trumplethinskin, will be wanting to distance themselves from their previous obsequiousness. Not to mention all those posters on here sneering at high profile figures like John Bercow, Jeremy Corbyn, and Vince Cable for refusing to meet the world's greatest troll.

You do realise whether he was liked, dislike or otherwise he was still president of the United States. They were, still are, and probably always will be our biggest world allies. 

It would have been absolutely suicidal for any operating government or sitting Prime Minister

to refuse to meet with the most important and powerful political leader in the world.

You're not going to tell me the any of the 'heroes' you mention on your list would not have done the same if they were in the PM position. That's just nonsense.   

Wow people from the lower ranks make a pointless gesture to try and do a bit of grandstanding.  Who cares.

Incidentally, given some of the political and union tyrants Corbyn has been mingling with and praising in the past he's hardly a prime example of morals.  

7 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

You do realise whether he was liked, dislike or otherwise he was still president of the United States. They were, still are, and probably always will be our biggest world allies. 

It would have been absolutely suicidal for any operating government or sitting Prime Minister

to refuse to meet with the most important and powerful political leader in the world.

You're not going to tell me the any of the 'heroes' you mention on your list would not have done the same if they were in the PM position. That's just nonsense.   

Wow people from the lower ranks make a pointless gesture to try and do a bit of grandstanding.  Who cares.

Incidentally, given some of the political and union tyrants Corbyn has been mingling with and praising in the past he's hardly a prime example of morals.  

If they think it's important, politicians can cooperate while holding their nose, and being professional yet detached, looking for areas of agreement and taking a pragmatic view. Or they can fawn all over each other and sing each others' praises. They have a choice.

Trump had said "I will be with you" lol..when those rioters entered the building,  he was no where to be seen.

Then washed his hands off them after a few days by 'condemning' them.

This guy needs to be impeached, so his presidency ends in disgrace.