Mr Trump - All discussion here

51 minutes ago, The Joker said:

There are rumours that Trump wanted one last taxpayer-funded freebie before he lost his presidential privileges . . . but while I'm sure that Bonnie Scotland is beautiful at this time of year, I would have chosen somewhere a little warmer 🥶

and also one without an extradition treaty.

They are actually inside now. Why they are not getting shot is a mystery.

5 minutes ago, andyofborg said:

and also one without an extradition treaty.

Treaty or not, I can't imagine any country that would welcome Trump 😂 . . . except maybe Russia 🙄

Just now, Delbow said:

They are actually inside now. Why they are not getting shot is a mystery.

generally speaking shooting unarmed protesters is considered a bad thing, should any of the intruders start shooting then i imagine shots will be returned. 

Just now, andyofborg said:

generally speaking shooting unarmed protesters is considered a bad thing, should any of the intruders start shooting then i imagine shots will be returned. 

No, I agree. I just think it unlikely that any lefties would be allowed to get that far.

Just now, Delbow said:

No, I agree. I just think it unlikely that any lefties would be allowed to get that far.

apart from the  very extreme left, and they are a relatively small minority in the population, most lefties are quite peaceful and wouldn't want to invade a building. 

3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

They are actually inside now.

And Trumps's response?

To blame somebody else for not letting Trump win the election 🙄

Except this time, the target of Trump's spite is none other than his Vice President and long-term bootlicker Mike Pence!

Trump said, “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

According to reports, Pence was quickly moved out of the Senate chamber due to concerns about his safety after the Capitol was breached.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2021/jan/06/georgia-election-latest-news-senate-ossoff-warnock-democrats-republicans-trump-biden

Now they are reportedly shooting into the House chamber. Time to get Stalinist on their asses. 

If this was happening anywhere else in the world it would be condemned by the US as anti-democratic.

This is what they let white people get away with. Imagine if even half the protestors were Black

Trump must pay for this!

He's whipped these lunatics up into a state of frenzy, and they've gone wild.

This is ALL ON TRUMP!

11 minutes ago, Delbow said:

This is what they let white people get away with. Imagine if even half the protestors were Black

Damn right, If the protestors weren’t predominantly white males they wouldn’t be within a mile of the Capitol and if they were they’d be getting tear gassed or battered.

Edited by Mister Gee