Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, Pettytom said:

Which of his actions did you support?

Being against immigrants and supporting casual racism

Edited by melthebell

Lead in Georgia was 392,000 at midnight on Wednesday.

Now down to 9,000

White Press conference just about to start.

The thing about Trump is that he said what he thought, uncensored. I might not like what he says but at least it's not the sort of carefully considered (to appeal to the voters,) meally mouthed, patronising, political speech we get from most politicos, who so fear putting a foot wrong they say nothing at all that matters, and seem incapable of answering a simple question with a simple answer or a simple yes or no. 

Trump comes across as direct and authentic, with something to say, and I think that appeals to a certain kind of voter.

Edited by Anna B

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The thing about Trump is that he said what he thought, uncensored. I might not like what he says but at least it's not the sort of carefully considered (to appeal to the voters,) meally mouthed, patronising, political speech we get from most politicos, who so fear putting a foot wrong they say nothing at all that matters, and seem incapable of answering a simple question with a simple answer or a simple yes or no. 

Trump comes across as direct and authentic, with something to say, and I think that appeals to a certain kind of voter.

I agree,.......its usually the first load of crap that comes out of his head

His ego just won't allow him to acknowledge that he lost.

I don't think it's confected, it's a serious personality flaw. 

47 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Yeah, vindictive, easily led morons.

Ive started to appreciate carefully considered.

50 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Trump comes across as entitled, a bit stupid and bigoted.

If you like that in a politician, that’s ok. If you admire that, then there’s probably something wrong with you.

He’s horrific and he’s lost. He won’t be missed by any reasonable human 

The guy is cringeworthy and should

never have been in charge of the most powerful nation on earth.

He just needs to go quietly when the vote is finalised and hopefully the Republican Party at large will force him to do so.

I know people who voted for him this time which amazed me, they are not the typical redneck gun-toting Trump supporters  you would imagine but as business owners view his record on the economy as very good.

I think there is an appeal to voters sick of political

correctness and ‘woke’ culture as well as he definitely doesn’t stand for that.

Beyond that he just plays into economic and racial divisions to stoke fear for his own reward which is purely about power and in his tiny mind ‘winning’.

Goodbye Donald, let’s not meet again in 4 years time please!

Lead down to 1702.

Approx 13,000 votes to come in.

Clayton county (5000) being counted and it's likely to go 80!percent to Joe Biden.

Trump reckless words are going to cost a poll worker thier life.

The plenty of unhinged people out there  and he's goading them

3rd President to be impeached

4th not to be reelected in 108 years.

400,000 dead in a pandemic on your watch

Quite a record to leave behind.

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

I agree but that is very far from making me a Trump supporter, he is unspeakably appalling.
But it appears some people’s hatred of him prevents them from acknowledging these reasons for his appeal to certain voters. That is part of his success.

Edited by redruby

13 hours ago, West 77 said:

Too many to mention.  However, he deserves most credit for supporting the UK leaving the EU.

Yes I agree with you. Unlike Obama who said Britain would go to the back of the queue for trade deals with the US if it votes to leave the EU.