Mr Trump - All discussion here

33 minutes ago, Halibut said:

He hasn't signed it yet.

That's true.

On 03/12/2019 at 23:17, Top Cats Hat said:

There is a world of difference between a politician expressing a view and a politician sanctioning a variety of ‘black ops’ fake news operations to influence the vote.

if trump is so disliked why are the democrats trying so hard to impeach him when he should be so easy to oust him next year through the ballot box. 

1 hour ago, dennis wragg said:

if trump is so disliked why are the democrats trying so hard to impeach him when he should be so easy to oust him next year through the ballot box. 

Because he's bent as a nine bob note and abused his office for political gain and to the detriment of the country?

Or do you think that should be ignored?

On 06/12/2019 at 05:02, Halibut said:

Trump's impeachment is to go ahead. Looking forward immensely to him getting what he's due.

Heard it all before. Stormy Daniels, the Russia, now Ukraine.  Not gonna happen.

Evidence is required, there isnt a scrap of evidence for this Ukraine story. No evidence whatsoever.

Halibut, I will give you my word that I would change my mind for good reason. But there is no evidence as far as I'm aware? 

On 06/12/2019 at 08:16, Hecate said:

Good luck with that.  He'll be impeached in the House, with all Republicans and a handful of Democrats voting against, but the chance of a supermajority in the Senate is about the same as aliens blowing up the White House on election day.  He, Fox News and Vlad on Facebook  et al will use the failure to convict to fire up his base and off we all go merrily into the 2020 vote.  

I fear the Dems will pick Warren, or someone similarly appealing to the echo chamber social media bubbles, ignoring that in the vastly important  battleground purple states a lefty Dem is about as welcome as the tertiary syphilis working its way through Trump's tiny brain.

Trump will get his due only when he's voted out.  And for that the Dems need to battle not just Trump himself on election day, but their own inability to do the sensible thing, voter suppression, gerrymandering, election interference, and the fetid cesspit of lies and propaganda propagated by the Trump campaign and related malignant cultists and greedy, cynical opportunists.

I predict four more years of an unfettered Trump, unless his health takes him out first, and then we'll have Pence.  In which case those with a supernatural inclination might get some joy from imagining Trump burning on the everlasting bonfire, or fertilizing daffodils, for the rest of us.

It's going to be Warren or Biden.  That's as bad as it gets. Warren built her entire career by lying about being a Native American, and Biden doesn't even know what day it is.

They should've pushed Gabbard, she's the only one that couldve split the hardcore Trump voters. Instead, Hilary decided to call her a Russian asset with absolutely nothing to back it up. The Democrats are eating themselves.

Edited by crookesjoe
Typo

On 31/10/2019 at 09:05, XXTickerXX said:

You love him really. Do you want me to buy you a MAGA hat? Then maybe you could work towards being a billionaire with a supermodel wife and stop being angry all the time. Just 5 more years to go.

Why Trump won and why he will win again from Shark Tanks Kevin O’Leary

Has he got that wall built yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8110163/Mexico-wants-close-border-Americans-stop-spread-coronavirus.html

Edited by Mister Gee

Be a bit wry if a Chinese virus sharing the name of a Mexican beer sees him off.

24 minutes ago, butlers said:

Be a bit wry if a Chinese virus sharing the name of a Mexican beer sees him off.

Hmmmmm.......we could only Hope.

If Trump tests positive for the bug, the senate will clear him of it anyway, afraid for their jobs and careers!!

On 13/03/2020 at 21:34, Mister Gee said:

I'm only amazed you lot have not accused the Mexicans of being racist for wanting to shut the border.  All these racist countries shutting their borders. I am surprised you are not all in the streets protesting.

I think the only  thing negative about the President is his Covid- 19 test. 😉

45 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

I'm only amazed you lot have not accused the Mexicans of being racist for wanting to shut the border.  All these racist countries shutting their borders. I am surprised you are not all in the streets protesting.

Apparently they also stuck him under an electron microscope to see if they could find any redeeming qualities. That turned out negative as well.

Edited by Mister Gee

On 15/03/2020 at 17:06, XXTickerXX said: