Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 27/10/2019 at 20:16, RJRB said:

The killing of alBaghdadi may or may not have any telling effect on the future of IS .Probably do as much harm as good in reality.

However Trumps triumphalist and banal press conference is totally about seeking personal credit to assist his Presidential campaign.

This is a hollow response to the criticism he has got for his hasty withdrawal of troops from Syria.

The response of the world series baseball crowd last night was quite telling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-booed-baseball-game-world-series-astros-nationals-lock-him-up-chant-impeach-a9173801.html

"Lock Him Up"! 

Imagine a world where the left defends a man who oversaw the murder of hundreds of thousands of people, who used children as suicide bombers, who threw hundreds of gay people off buildings, who tortured people for fun, whose followers have raped tens of thousands of women, who taught children as young as 5 years old how to behead people, a man who owned sex slaves ..... That's the world we are living in right now.

Their blind hatred of Trump will not allow them to see reality or think logically.

They are now saying Baghdadi was not a coward because he blew himself and his children up!! What planet do they live on. They will be telling us how Hitler was just a struggling confused artist next.

9dws.jpg

Good Doggy.

7zumf8t9qcv31.png

Could you provide some sources whereby 'the left' (whatever that is) has defended Baghdadi?

7 hours ago, bendix said:

Could you provide some sources whereby 'the left' (whatever that is) has defended Baghdadi?

If you don't stand in a circle chanting scum scum scum and calling for his head you are a lover didn't you know?

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Their blind hatred of Trump will not allow them to see reality or think logically.

I'm looking to the feature film directed by Trump himself, where he personally leads the SEAL team into battle 😁

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I'm looking to the feature film directed by Trump himself, where he personally leads the SEAL team into battle 😁

There was a Radio Four play about Trump recently that was a satire, but all of the crazy crackerjack nonsense his character said, could easily have come out of Trump’s mouth for real.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Which part of that headline is factually incorrect?

Al-Baghdadi - religious scholar.

3 hours ago, Halibut said:

Loud noise signifying nothing.

And how do you know he wasn't?

Yep, you are always ignorant of inconvenient truth.

Now tell me, do you consider him as a "religious scholar"? I just don't think he was, he didn't fulfill the definition. But please, prove me wrong, I might not understand what "religious scholar" in fact means.

Edited by Branyy

21 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Yep, you are always ignorant of inconvenient truth.

Now tell me, do you consider him as a "religious scholar"? I just don't think he was, he didn't fulfill the definition. But please, prove me wrong, I might not understand what "religious scholar" in fact means.

Well done, I agree, you don't know what it means ;)