Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Of course he was. It just wasn't as widely recognised.

Then how would you know? You know because of  what you have been told. You have been told by people with an agenda. The agenda is to get him out of office.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

What did you expect from a pathological liar? What are the 'made up reasons' you're being told to dislike him for?

The made up reasons? That he is a racist, misogynistic etc. 

You also call him stupid. Have you ever ran for office? Are you a billionaire? Are you known the world over (before he was POTUS)?

There are genuine things to dislike the man for like the points I made earlier. Dislike him for those not because of the lies you have been told.

Edited by K1Machine

8 hours ago, K1Machine said:

The made up reasons? That he is a racist, misogynistic etc. 

There's a very substantial body of evidence for those - and the rest.

You also call him stupid.

That's because there's a huge body of evidence that he is.

Have you ever ran for office?

No.

Are you a billionaire?

No.

Are you known the world over (before he was POTUS)?

No, but I'm puzzled as to why you think any of those points disprove the assertion that he's a colossally stupid individual.

There are genuine things to dislike the man for like the points I made earlier. Dislike him for those not because of the lies you have been told.

I base my assertion that he's  racist, misogynistic, stupid and a pathological liar solely on things I've heard him say, not through any third party.

22 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Can we have examples of this stupid, homophobic, misogynistic etc etc etc behaviour?

There should be masses of it so it shouldnt be a problem supplying a wealth of evidence.

One thing though, no left wing, liberal or Democrat sources please.

Edit. Re the "grab em by the whatsit" comment he made.

Ill admit that is vulgar, crass and disgusting and had he said it in my presence id have probably lamped him for it.

5 minutes ago, K1Machine said:

Can we have examples of this stupid, homophobic, misogynistic etc etc etc behaviour?

There should be masses of it so it shouldnt be a problem supplying a wealth of evidence.

One thing though, no left wing, liberal or Democrat sources please.

Edit. Re the "grab em by the whatsit" comment he made.

Ill admit that is vulgar, crass and disgusting and had he said it in my presence id have probably lamped him for it.

The interweb is your friend. I'm not doing your research for you, but I'm happy to give you a couple of freebies - here's a good piece from the Washington Times about Trump's racism https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

and here's one about his misogyny from Time http://time.com/5047771/donald-trump-comments-billy-bush/

Examples of his stupidity and compulsive lying are so frequent you can't miss them.

The New York Times?

Give me a break.

Well if you cant or wont give anything concrete that supports your stance on the orange one then thats fine. I wont be doing your research for you Im afraid. 

7 hours ago, Halibut said:

The interweb is your friend. I'm not doing your research for you, but I'm happy to give you a couple of freebies - here's a good piece from the Washington Times about Trump's racism https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

and here's one about his misogyny from Time http://time.com/5047771/donald-trump-comments-billy-bush/

Examples of his stupidity and compulsive lying are so frequent you can't miss them.

Trump has more women as top advisers than Obama, Bush, or Clinton had. He truly must hate women. Also he must be a racist because the regressive left said so. I bet the supermarkets are doing a roaring trade in tin foil with the all of the conspiracy theorists the left now have. Let's call orange man names because that's worked well for everyone so far.....

I would agree with you Halibut. But then we would both be wrong.

002hjm3osbm21.jpg

On 05/04/2019 at 01:56, XXTickerXX said:

Trump 

Did a three year old write that?

54 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Did a three year old write that?

Aaand still no counter-argument or proof of Trump's racism or misogyny.

9 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Aaand still no counter-argument or proof of Trump's racism or misogyny.

Doesn't require any further evidence, I've already provided ample. You wouldn't ask for proof that Hitler was a bad guy would you? Or perhaps you would

3 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Doesn't require any further evidence, I've already provided ample. You wouldn't ask for proof that Hitler was a bad guy would you? Or perhaps you would

That sample from nytimes doesn't contain any evidence of racism, look again. There is one racists sentence " laziness is a trait in blacks.” allegedly reported by some hotel executive. No confirmation whatsoever. The other article doesn't prove any misogyny, bad taste at most.

4 minutes ago, Branyy said:

That sample from nytimes doesn't contain any evidence of racism, look again. There is one racists sentence " laziness is a trait in blacks.” allegedly reported by some hotel executive. No confirmation whatsoever. The other article doesn't prove any misogyny, bad taste at most.

You would say that. If you don't recognise 'just grab 'em by the pussy' as misogynist, you are one.

Trump has more women as top advisers than Obama, Bush, or Clinton had.

But nowhere near the numbers in actual positions of power/responsibility:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/13/us/politics/trump-cabinet-women-minorities.html

He truly must hate women.

You said it! :hihi:

Another reputation in tatters?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/04/barr-legacy-mueller-report-1256871

29 minutes ago, Halibut said:

You would say that. If you don't recognise 'just grab 'em by the pussy' as misogynist, you are one.

LOL, succinct and to the point :hihi: