Mr Trump - All discussion here

12 hours ago, Halibut said:

When he's dead, or in jail, I'll consider it.

We shall all be waiting a long time for either one of those. 

Edited by Sierra

18 hours ago, Halibut said:

Your acquiescence in the face of evil is truly frightening.

Someone occasionally disagreeing with you is not a moral failure on their part. 

3 hours ago, Sierra said:

Someone occasionally disagreeing with you is not a moral failure on their part. 

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Supporting a moral imbecile who gives succour to white nationalist extremists definitely is though.

I could go on...

27 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Supporting a moral imbecile who gives succour to white nationalist extremists definitely is though.

I could go on...

I'm sure you could happily pontificate about what you perceive to be OTHER people's lack of moral fiber all day long.

You seem to think people are a certain way, then judge them harshly based only on what you think they're like. Human beings are much more complicated than that, I'm afraid.

I swore I wouldn't give you a disagreement, which is what you really want. Donald Trump is just a flimsy excuse for you to get nasty with people.

17 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Donald Trump is just a flimsy excuse for you to get nasty with people.

He's a flimsy excuse for a president.

14 minutes ago, Halibut said:

He's a flimsy excuse for a president.

Actually he is a very successful president. He may be a lying warmongering toilet turd (aren't all US presidents) but thanks to the Democrats and their their media mouthpieces  he is a sure fire winner of the 2020 presidential elections.

Roll on 2024

Now he wants them to go check out the oranges of the Mueller investigation LOL

But on the bright side, no collusion 😂

The futures bright, the futures orange. 

There was a few on the Sheffield Forum who said Trump would be impeached within months of his Presidency when he was first elected, they got that wrong.  I also think he is a sure winner for the next presidential election. There will probably be more untruths about him when the campaigning starts, but he’ll just rise above it and come out on top. 

I much prefer Trump to Obama, Bush junior and the shameless Bill Clinton who lied about his affair with Lewinsky.

Edited by hauxwell

More than a few  and they seem to have found someone else to attack now

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

There was a few on the Sheffield Forum who said Trump would be impeached within months of his Presidency when he was first elected, they got that wrong.  I also think he is a sure winner for the next presidential election. There will probably be more untruths about him when the campaigning starts, but he’ll just rise above it and come out on top. 

I much prefer Trump to Obama, Bush junior and the shameless Bill Clinton who lied about his affair with Lewinsky.

The hate for Trump is genuinely pathetic. He was not a sexist, Until he ran for POTUS. He was not a racist, Until he ran for POTUS. He was not a misogynist, Until he ran for POTUS. These so called intelligent liberals just cant see through their hate for him hate to connect the dots.

I never had a problem with the guy until he went back on his promise to stop interfering with other countries internal affairs. He was going to stop america being the worlds policeman, the worlds bully. He was also going to have that evil witch Clinton arrested and investigated. He went back on those big time, I dislike him intensely for that but I dont dislike him for made up reasons that CNN etc etc tell me to dislike him for.

3 hours ago, CaptainSwing said:

That depends on who they nominate.  If they come up with another neo-con Clinton clone (i.e. Beto O'Rourke) then, yes, the DNC and their media mouthpieces will be right behind him (or her), and yes, this will just further entrench the Trump vote (and further alienate the independent/progressive vote, which will also help Trump).

If, on the other hand, they come up with a progressive candidate, then the DNC and their mouthpieces will do everything they can to stop him (or her) being elected, but it's possible that a lot of Trump voters might go for them anyway.  For instance, our very own Sierra has expressed admiration for the UK's universal healthcare system, something similar to which would presumably be a core policy for any progressive candidate.

Thats a good point.

3 hours ago, K1Machine said:

The hate for Trump is genuinely pathetic.

No. Unless you think racism is good. Unless you think misogyny is fine. Unless you think crass stupidity is a  great quality for a world leader. Unless you think being a pathological liar is a grand quality for a president.

He was not a sexist, Until he ran for POTUS. He was not a racist, Until he ran for POTUS. He was not a misogynist, Until he ran for POTUS.

Of course he was. It just wasn't as widely recognised.

These so called intelligent liberals just cant see through their hate for him hate to connect the dots.

Assuming that you can, and have connected all the dots, what's the picture that we can't see?

I never had a problem with the guy until he went back on his promise to stop interfering with other countries internal affairs. He was going to stop america being the worlds policeman, the worlds bully. He was also going to have that evil witch Clinton arrested and investigated. He went back on those big time, I dislike him intensely for that but I dont dislike him for made up reasons that CNN etc etc tell me to dislike him for.

What did you expect from a pathological liar? What are the 'made up reasons' you're being told to dislike him for?