Mr Trump - All discussion here

55 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I thought President Trump was impressive when he spoke this morning at the press conference.  Our own politicians should follow his example and be prepared to walk away from a bad deal with the EU.

You may have been impressed with is speech but are you impressed with what the piece of crap is doing in Venezuela and other countries around the world?

Remember, one of his election promises was to interfere less with other countries and their affairs.

4 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

I thought President Trump was impressive when he spoke this morning at the press conference.  

You must find dodgy second hand car salesmen and loud mouths in the pub impressive.

10 hours ago, neworderishere said:

oh and hes setting himself up for another terms by the looks?

He’s banking on it as he’s going to jail as soon as he is no longer president! 😱

4 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

He’s banking on it as he’s going to jail as soon as he is no longer president! 😱

No he isn't.

We have no need to call Mr Trump on gum crime in America.  The stabbings in this country has become an epidemic.  Not only in London but in other parts of the city. 

Police numbers could have something to do with it,  but something has changed in this country, but the government says they are going to tackle the problem. I don’t think they know how to.

Edited by hauxwell

39 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

We have no need to call Mr Trump on gum crime in America.  The stabbings in this country has become an epidemic.  Not only in London but in other parts of the city. 

Police numbers could have something to do with it,  but something has changed in this country, but the government says they are going to tackle the problem. I don’t think they know how to.

Of course we do. Not doing so would be an act of moral cowardice. I wish we had a Prime Minister ballsy enough to tell him face to face that he needs to start reforming gun law and stop being the NRA's mouthpiece.

22 hours ago, Halibut said:

Of course we do. Not doing so would be an act of moral cowardice. I wish we had a Prime Minister ballsy enough to tell him face to face that he needs to start reforming gun law and stop being the NRA's mouthpiece.

Moral cowardice or liberal stupidity?

6p1uqvx1a3k21.jpg

KkqQFZ3.jpg

4 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Definitely moral cowardice.

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

LOL, it's funny you think you have a point :loopy:

Out of interest, how many unwanted kids have you taken in Ticker?

There's something very childish about a country that thinks it needs to own guns.  It's like they are playing at cowboys still.  It's a country of big (usually obese) childen.

9 hours ago, Magilla said:

LOL, it's funny you think you have a point :loopy:

Out of interest, how many unwanted kids have you taken in Ticker?

None. If no one else wants them why on earth would I want them?