Mr Trump - All discussion here

Can you expand on that?

So you're saying dr ford is a liar?

Absolutely a liar. Political hit job by the Democrats backfired. Already the lies are unraveling fast because her handlers did not tell her everything.

She was confused over the fear of flying (Except to Hawaii, DC, South pacific, South America) angle because they used it as an excuse and did not think it would get that far. Then she says she visited a therapist in 2012 over a remodel of her house and wanting an "escape door". All her "witnesses" deny ever attending a party and have no knowledge of anything she said.

https://i.redd.it/8oercvsvkyo11.jpg

Under questioning, Ms. Ford doesn't even know the committee volunteered to go to her, because the *handlers* (Katz Inc, then Bromwich) controlled everything. She was originally clueless to the airline travel excuse.

She can't explain when or where just conveniently as Kavanaugh produced calender's of when and where he was on specific dates, Hence any specific "when" must be avoided.

The use of a validating "counselor" or "therapist" is a common part of a false narrative. The reason is HIPPA protection. Regardless of what the accuser claims, the Dr. is bound to silence unless released.

Of course there is no evidence, it happened over 36 years ago. How many women do you know who have been raped? Many, even today do not report it, all they want to do is forget it but of course they can't. I wonder if it was your daughter or wife or sister that was a victim would you still think the same. One victim that I personally know was 7 years old and it happened over 70 years ago and she has had mental health problems all her life because of it. I am shaking as I type this at some peoples ignorance and lack of empathy, thank goodness there are male posters on here who support women

I have a wife and 3 daughters and would kill anyone who harmed any one of them, and my 2nd oldest has had the most severe mental health problem schizophrenia since she was 17, she is now 42 and still lives with us.

My whole point here is not about the assault of women, which, of course, I abhor as much as the next man, but about a woman who is either lying or having selective memory about an event, for political ends.

Absolutely a liar. Political hit job by the Democrats backfired. Already the lies are unraveling fast because her handlers did not tell her everything.

She was confused over the fear of flying (Except to Hawaii, DC, South pacific, South America) angle because they used it as an excuse and did not think it would get that far. Then she says she visited a therapist in 2012 over a remodel of her house and wanting an "escape door". All her "witnesses" deny ever attending a party and have no knowledge of anything she said.

https://i.redd.it/8oercvsvkyo11.jpg

Under questioning, Ms. Ford doesn't even know the committee volunteered to go to her, because the *handlers* (Katz Inc, then Bromwich) controlled everything. She was originally clueless to the airline travel excuse.

She can't explain when or where just conveniently as Kavanaugh produced calender's of when and where he was on specific dates, Hence any specific "when" must be avoided.

The use of a validating "counselor" or "therapist" is a common part of a false narrative. The reason is HIPPA protection. Regardless of what the accuser claims, the Dr. is bound to silence unless released.

What's she got to gain? She's hardly stormy Daniels - dr Ford has had to be moved and is getting death threats. She can't remember absolute specific dates 30 odd years ago? I can't remember the specific date my dad died, but he did!

What's she got to gain? She's hardly stormy Daniels - dr Ford has had to be moved and is getting death threats. She can't remember absolute specific dates 30 odd years ago? I can't remember the specific date my dad died, but he did!

Imagine all that publicity, money and all those book deals.

Imagine all that publicity, money and all those book deals.

Not worth the crap she's getting, and let's be honest she would have known the **** storm she was walking in to. She is calling out trumps man, it was always going to get ugly. Her professional career is likely to take a hit.

And a book deal? Really? This isn't stormy Daniels or Monica lewinsky, it's a teenage girl getting mauled by a ****** up teenage boy.

Not worth the crap she's getting, and let's be honest she would have known the **** storm she was walking in to. She is calling out trumps man, it was always going to get ugly. Her professional career is likely to take a hit.

And a book deal? Really? This isn't stormy Daniels or Monica lewinsky, it's a teenage girl getting mauled by a ****** up teenage boy.

Not a single one of her witnesses supported her account, at what point do we call this what it is - A political hit job from the Democrats, and done in the most vile, disgusting way attempting to destroy both a mans life and also that of his family.

Not a single one of her witnesses supported her account, at what point do we call this what it is - A political hit job from the Democrats, and done in the most vile, disgusting way attempting to destroy both a mans life and also that of his family.

You'd have thought that the Democratic hit team would have managed to get the other witnesses to lie too, after all they'd managed to source one willing participant willing to pretty much sacrifice their own privacy for the cause. As political conspiracies go, it isn't a very good one.

Other than the £750000 she has got from gofundmeand and stopping a Republican majority on the Supreme court and delaying the vote past October 1st in hoping the Democrats can take back the Senate and deny him completely........... I have no idea. Not only can she not remember specific dates she can't even remember a location. Or who was supposedly present.

Senator Dianne Feinstein said during her opening statement that she waited six weeks to release the 'anonymous' letter until Dr. Ford agreed to release it, but Dr. Ford swore under oath that she never gave consent to release her letter.

Well one of them is lying. Or they both are. Both of those statements could be true but one definitely is.

Why would anyone send an anonymous letter hoping it would never get released. The entire thing was a ploy to protect her from a massive defamation lawsuit from Kavanaugh.

Edited by XXTickerXX

So what? This is absolute insanity. His classmate can "say" whatever he likes. Let's see some PROOF!

Here's an article pointing out some of Kavanaugh's lies - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brett-kavanaugh-lies_us_5bb26190e4b027da00d61fcd

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 06:07 ----------

Mr Trump running true to form, insults woman reporter during press conference - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/cecilia-vega-trump-reporter-insult-abc-white-house-rose-garden-kaitlan-collins-trade-a8564026.html

---------- Post added 02-10-2018 at 06:17 ----------

Remarkably, according to the good people at The Washington Post's Fact checker blog the rate at which Trump tells lies is picking up - on 7th September, in a single day he made 125 false or misleading statements.

In his first 100 days of office he averaged 4.2 lies a day. That number has now doubled.

Report on CNN -

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/donald-trump-truth-facts-lies/index.html

The original Washington Post report - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/?utm_term=.7c7f44de43dd