Mr Trump - All discussion here

Did you listen to the testimony he gave stating that he did not do it? Or doesn't his word count?

He has a worldwide, proven reputation for being a massive liar, he lies about everything. Think about who holds the power in this situation, think about the reasons Christine Ford stayed silent for so long.

He's got form for assaulting, demeaning and abusing women.

As our American cousins say, go figure.

Did you listen to the testimony he gave stating that he did not do it? Or doesn't his word count?

Of course it does, but you have to look at what he says in the context of his admission that he was 'out of control' in his younger days, his form for perjuring himself in front of a senate committee and his misogynistic views on women.

It doesn't mean that he's lying, but neither it does it make him look like someone who would never lie about such matters.

He has a worldwide, proven reputation for being a massive liar, he lies about everything. Think about who holds the power in this situation, think about the reasons Christine Ford stayed silent for so long.

He's got form for assaulting, demeaning and abusing women.

As our American cousins say, go figure.

"Worldwide, proven reputation" lol,I would guess that 99% of the world had never even heard of HIM, until this sensationalistic news came on the internet, let alone his "proven reputation".:)

"Worldwide, proven reputation" lol,I would guess that 99% of the world had never even heard of HIM, until this sensationalistic news came on the internet, let alone his "proven reputation".:)

Apologies; I mistakenly attached Mr Trump's attributes to Mr Kavavaugh. Having said that I think he's a liar too.

---------- Post added 27-09-2018 at 21:30 ----------

I would guess that 99% of the world had never even heard of HIM, until this sensationalistic news came on the internet, let alone his "proven reputation".:)

Do you think it's of legitimate for people to be concerned about the character of public officials in high office?

If you were a woman, would you have faith in justice handed down by a man who intends to assault women's rights?

Apologies; I mistakenly attached Mr Trump's attributes to Mr Kavavaugh. Having said that I think he's a liar too.

I've read all links you've posted. Couldn't find any evidence against him. Innocent until proven guilty.

I've read all links you've posted. Couldn't find any evidence against him. Innocent until proven guilty.

What are the testimonies of the women who say he assaulted them, if not evidence?

What are the testimonies of the women who say he assaulted them, if not evidence?

Testimony can be false, misleading...

Innocent until proven guilty. I stick to that and courts hopefully too. It's actually sad that you don't.

Couldn't find any evidence against him. Innocent until proven guilty.

This isn't a court of law but a Senate hearing to see if he is a fit person to hold high office.

Even a Republican senator interviewed on one of the news programmes today said that it could damage Republican chances in the forthcoming mid term elections if an elderly white male Senate were seen to force through Kavanaugh's appointment, especially as more allegations are likely to surface.

Testimony can be false, misleading...

Innocent until proven guilty. I stick to that and courts hopefully too. It's actually sad that you don't.

if it was a muslim you wouldnt be saying that, or an immigrant, theyd be guilty before the page had loaded Oo

This isn't a court of law but a Senate hearing to see if he is a fit person to hold high office

Yeah, why shouldn't he when he's not guilty?

---------- Post added 27-09-2018 at 21:16 ----------

if it was a muslim you wouldnt be saying that, or an immigrant, theyd be guilty before the page had loaded Oo

Wrong assumption. And I don't even know what religion he is and if he's an immigrant. Totally irrelevant.

Apparently there is no statute of limitations for sexual offences in the state of Maryland so Kavanaugh may well end up in jail! :o

There is no evidence, three people she named as being present don't remember anything about it, She can't remember whose house it was at or when it happened, but she remembers in detail, everything about the alleged assault after 36 years. Gimme a break, this is a staged Democrat's backlash at Trump indirectly, nothing more. We all know about Hilary and her e-mails,etc, to me this is another fraudulent attempt at deriding Trump's presidency by attacking anyone he supports. Total BS.