Mr Trump - All discussion here

I dunno... got any examples?

Go on then I will humour you , for one post 1997 :(

Trawling through that many posts just for 'one' to humour?. You for real???:rolleyes:

As author of that post, which basically said that Trump bought Melania as a trophy wife, can I ask why you got so upset on Melania's behalf?

On one hand you have a smart young woman with looks but an uncertain immigration status who meets an extremely rich businessman and agrees to marry him. She gets security, fame, a ton of money and best of all she doesn't have to sleep with him.

How is that offensive to Melania?

Surely it is far more offensive to the weird looking, socially awkward bloke who can only get sex or a good looking wife if he pays for it!

The "she's not stupid and no longer needs his money" or the "trophy wife" bit? ;)

I gave my response to that in post 2057:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11916913&postcount=2057

I don't think they're in the same league, or even close.

"Moochelle" was coined by people who claimed they were sick of her "uppityism." :?

"Ape in heels" is frankly so far out there it's entirely in a league of it's own, utterly disgusting!

On the other hand, everyone (even post 1997 on the whole) has been complimentary about Melania, we all agree she's no fool and she's done a fair bit of "sticking it" to Trump on her own ;)

On the other hand, everyone (even post 1997 on the whole) has been complimentary about Melania, we all agree she's no fool and she's done a fair bit of "sticking it" to Trump on her own ;)

I can't remember the whole of post 1997 but I think that the point I was making is that Melania could be the one person that brings Trump down.

By the way, I can't get my head round the 'anonymous' New York Times article that I linked to above.

On one hand it totally chimes with the 'White House in chaos' narrative most recently exposed in Bob Woodward's book but then if there really was a senior figure close to Trump putting a spanner in the works on behalf of the US people would they really want to draw attention to the fact?

I don't know. In my head the jury's still out on that one.

The "she's not stupid and no longer needs his money" or the "trophy wife" bit? ;)

I gave my response to that in post 2057:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11916913&postcount=2057

I don't think they're in the same league, or even close.

"Moochelle" was coined by people who claimed they were sick of her "uppityism." :?

"Ape in heels" is frankly so far out there it's entirely in a league of it's own, utterly disgusting!

Trump derangement syndrome is strong in this one. ↑↑↑

Meanwhile secret grand jury proceedings are underway against Andrew McCabe, the former FBI Deputy Director. Witnesses have been summoned.

Rod Rosenstein has been banned from making any FISA applications because he now under investigation.

The Democrats are in massive damage control mode right now. They realise if the Carter Page FISA application gets declassified they are done. Especially the 4th one that was signed by Rosenstein. That will be utterly devastating for the democrats.

Anyone wonder why the NYT released the Op-Ed about Trump in conjunction with Bob Woodward's book. Damage control. They are bricking it big time. :o

The senate confirmed another 8 of Trumps judicial nominees today as well.

Ruth Ginsberg (85 years old) wanted to retire and thought Hilary would win and now has to try and last another 6 years or give another SCOTUS pick to Trump.

Barack Obama and George W. Bush appointed two justices each during their eight years in office.

Seems like the GOP heads are starting to fall in line behind Trump. I bet they saw some internal polling that shows the way the support is for Trump. Huge.

I’m getting tired of all this winning!!! I'm not really. It makes my day when I see you all whine and cry on here.:hihi::hihi:

I really hope Obamacare covers ‘Trump Re-Election Syndrome’.

Seems like the GOP heads are starting to fall in line behind Trump. I bet they saw some internal polling that shows the way the support is for Trump. Huge.

Internal polling lol ?

Meanwhile in the real world, record numbers of Republican candidates are not standing for re election in the mid terms as they are fed up with their political lives being dominated by the need to defend Trump.

Polls also showing that many Republicans will not turn out to vote in the mid terms. They won't turn out and vote Democrat but neither will they vote Republican.

Other polls are showing that a growing number of Trump supporters are nervous about his increasing instability and would like to see less Republicans in the Senate and House of Representatives to reign in his more extreme ambitions.

And finally Trump is going into these mid term elections with a record low approval rating which is 5% lower than Obama's at the same point in the political calendar.

So he may bellow "Look at the numbers! We're doing great with the numbers!" but it is all just more Trump fake news!

Trump derangement syndrome is strong in this one.

LOL, they say, quoting my post but failing to respond to anything in it :hihi:

Trying to defend Trump given his daily car crashes, abysmal behaviour and demonstrable lies is the only thing "deranged" here :loopy:

Meanwhile secret grand jury proceedings are underway against Andrew McCabe, the former FBI Deputy Director. Witnesses have been summoned.

Rod Rosenstein has been banned from making any FISA applications because he now under investigation.

Hmmm, both Trump appointees! Drain the swamp!

The Democrats are in massive damage control mode right now.

Not at all, the reality is that your swivel eye'd claim of "damage control" is misplaced, it's a distraction to keep you in your place and it's working.

Your claim of damage control really is damage control..... but by Republicans.... you fell for it... *again*.. just like your Nike claims!

They realise if the Carter Page FISA application gets declassified they are done. Especially the 4th one that was signed by Rosenstein. That will be utterly devastating for the democrats.

The central irony of the Nunes memo was that it “tried to deceive the American people in precisely the same way that it falsely accused the FBI of deceiving the FISA Court.” The Nunes memo accused the FBI of dishonesty in failing to disclose information about Steele, but in fact the Nunes memo itself was dishonest in failing to disclose what the FBI disclosed.

Oh dear, it looks like you got duped again... sigh. So sad for you :(

Try reading some real news and educate yourself. Here's a tip: poorly photoshopped pictures aren't news.

Anyone wonder why the NYT released the Op-Ed about Trump in conjunction with Bob Woodward's book. Damage control. They are bricking it big time.

The only person bricking it today is Trump... What's todays news... it's his supporters fault if he gets impeached!

His hands are not clean on this matter, the only thing likely to keep him from being arrested, for now, is his office.

Ultimately though, he's in deep doo-doo, and he knows it!

As usual, you are confused about who is in damage control mode today:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woodward-book-says-trump-aide-privately-called-him-162825829--politics.html

I suppose we don't have to worry about Trump (or you) reading the book, it doesn't have pictures!

The senate confirmed another 8 of Trumps judicial nominees today as well.

So, nowhere near the 327 judges the previous administration appointed :roll:

Ruth Ginsberg (85 years old) wanted to retire and thought Hilary would win and now has to try and last another 6 years or give another SCOTUS pick to Trump.

Or 2, or less ... who knows ... certainly not you ;)

Oh, that'll be why Trumps gone from wins of 17% to scraping through with less than 1% in states that have been deep red for decades!

Doesn't sound like a winning :suspect:

I’m getting tired of all this winning!!!

LOL, yeah, with all this "winning", Trump will be gone long before you think ;)

Even if not, as you say, Trump is now the Republican party so when he's gone so will the GOP.... for many years.

Now that's winning!

I really hope Obamacare covers ‘Trump Re-Election Syndrome’.

It is funny that you have to keep making stuff up to convince yourself. Is there a "Syndrome Creation Syndrome"... 'cos you got it bad! LOL

As the only person who keeps harping on about all these "syndromes", it sounds like a pre-existing condition... so yeah, you're covered! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

I can't remember the whole of post 1997 but I think that the point I was making is that Melania could be the one person that brings Trump down.

Indeed, hence she's free to wear jackets that highlight her husbands lack of compassion, while championing an anti "internet bullying" campaign and leaving TV's tuned to CNN :hihi:

Even if not, as you say, Trump is now the Republican party so when he's gone so will the GOP.... for many years.

Once it looked like Trump was going to be confirmed as the Republican candidate in 2016, Republicans pinched their noses and reluctantly backed 'their' candidate.

As things fall apart in the White House a 'post Trump' mentality will develop where anyone seen as being too close to Trump will quickly become toxic and probably remain so for the rest of their political lives (much like senior Nazis who managed to avoid the rope at Nuremberg)

'What did you do during the Trump years?' will be a question asked of Republican candidates for years to come. What Trump has to worry about is if this post Trump mentality turns from sulky, lukewarm support to 'look at me, I'm actively opposing Trump!', impeachment could be on the cards much sooner than he thinks.

Once it looked like Trump was going to be confirmed as the Republican candidate in 2016, Republicans pinched their noses and reluctantly backed 'their' candidate.

As things fall apart in the White House a 'post Trump' mentality will develop where anyone seen as being too close to Trump will quickly become toxic and probably remain so for the rest of their political lives (much like senior Nazis who managed to avoid the rope at Nuremberg)

'What did you do during the Trump years?' will be a question asked of Republican candidates for years to come. What Trump has to worry about is if this post Trump mentality turns from sulky, lukewarm support to 'look at me, I'm actively opposing Trump!', impeachment could be on the cards much sooner than he thinks.

Or assassination .

Or assassination .

Nah!

Surely the security and intelligence services have his back!

They do, don't they? :suspect: