Mr Trump - All discussion here

There's no loyalty among people like that and I bet that as we speak, Michael Cohen is cutting a deal with Feds in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Absolutely! He's already made a point of saying he's going to be looking after number one when push comes to shove.

You don't say that if you have nothing to hide.

looks like it might be interesting on the subject, Ed Balls meeting with Trump supporters in the US

Trump the Russian money Launderer= https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/shocking_truth_about_trump/?beUOpmb

I think this is the hold they have over Trump and not some sex tape of him entertaining some prostitutes...

Same team who started the conspiracy theories about 9/11 and the Moon landings.:hihi:

Same team who started the conspiracy theories about 9/11 and the Moon landings.:hihi:

LOL, duped again.. sigh :loopy:

Edited by Magilla

Trump now threatening Iran.

He obviously hasn't been told that Russia is a big, big ally of Iran.

It's off-script.. I think, in government circles, it's described as "throwing a tantrum" :hihi:

Trump now threatening Iran.

He obviously hasn't been told that Russia is a big, big ally of Iran.

He likes to chuck somebody else’s weight around for an ex military college man who secured 5 draft exemptions at the time of the war in Vietnam

He likes to chuck somebody else’s weight around for an ex military college man who secured 5 draft exemptions at the time of the war in Vietnam

A lot of good people dodged the draft because of that stupid Vietnam war including Muhammad Ali,who simply refused to go and lost his livelihood and almost his freedom. Thousands came up to Canada and many stayed to become citizens. I don't like Trump any more than most of you guys, but he is doing what he said he would do in his electioneering, If you want to blame somebody, blame the people who voted for him and that stupid electoral college that swung it his way.

A lot of good people dodged the draft because of that stupid Vietnam war including Muhammad Ali,who simply refused to go and lost his livelihood and almost his freedom. Thousands came up to Canada and many stayed to become citizens. I don't like Trump any more than most of you guys, but he is doing what he said he would do in his electioneering, If you want to blame somebody, blame the people who voted for him and that stupid electoral college that swung it his way.

Muhammad Ali's refusal to take the draft was a little more principled.

"Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called ***** people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years."

I don't think Cadet Bone Spurs would have the same level of principals

"Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called ***** people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years."

That clown Chris Ewbank thought that he was an eloquent sportsman but he ain't got nothing on Ali.

I don't think Cadet Bone Spurs would have the same level of principals

Well, quite a few years later, the area that the US fought for being South Korea and the 'enemy' being North Korea, which side was fighting for freedom and which for slavery?

It's unlikely that one more willing volunteer would have tipped the balance, but in terms of the US fighting to enslave and the NK fighting for freedom and equality, he was clearly a long way off the mark.