Mr Trump - All discussion here

But Mr Trump has every right to share the tweets , dont you agree ? Or do you know of some obscure law he has broken ?

He's so keen on yelling FAKE NEWS you think he'd check he's not spreading it himself. You'd almost think he only calls things fake news because he disagrees with them.

He's so keen on yelling FAKE NEWS you think he'd check he's not spreading it himself. You'd almost think he only calls things fake news because he disagrees with them.

you mean theres another type? :o

you mean theres another type? :o

Fox News sometimes broadcasts things he likes - but I'm aware that even they haven't been completely on his side recently.

Fox News sometimes broadcasts things he likes - but I'm aware that even they haven't been completely on his side recently.

yeah i can imagine, they broadcast one slight criticism of something hes done or said and he spits the dummy out and sends lightening bolts down on them

But Mr Trump has every right to share the tweets , dont you agree ? Or do you know of some obscure law he has broken ?

Of course he has the right. Do you agree that it makes him look like the hypocritical, bigoted, maniac that he is?

Is his behaviour appropriate for his office?

You know he's really, really, completely appalling when you look at George W Bush and think - 'That's what a real president should be saying'.

I loathe and despise Trump with every fibre of my being; he is a morally diseased, revoltingly self obsessed and horribly dangerous man.

Are you being ironic ?

---------- Post added 29-11-2017 at 22:35 ----------

Of course he has the right. Do you agree that it makes him look like the hypocritical, bigoted, maniac that he is?

Why does it make him look hypocritical ?

---------- Post added 29-11-2017 at 22:38 ----------

Donald Trump has not broken any laws and Britain First is not a banned organisation last time i checked. You may or may not agree with their views , but they have every right to air them, as does Mr Trump have every right to share their tweets.

---------- Post added 29-11-2017 at 20:14 ----------

Correct , it does

Britain First not a banned organisation but they’re sure heading that way.

Why does it make him look hypocritical ?

i dont think hes hypocritical in the slightest, its exactly as it says on the tin, but his masks slipping more and more the longer hes in office

Not at all .

Piers Morgan, yes PIERS CHUFFIN' MORGAN tweeted a, erm tweet that criticised Donald Trump, and I agreed with him (Morgan btw) completely and now I feel dirty.

Can Trump sink any lower?...............I think he can.

........and he just has.

Anything other than complete obedience is considered treason.

Why is that?

Because we were the first counrty to rush across to pay tribute, hold hands and trip the light fantastic.

I can't look at those picture without cringing.

Hiya Penny, you alright flower :wave:

Isn't it a shame the Trumpet doesn't tweet similarly offensive comments about gun-nuts who run amok in Vegas and Texas, and kill dozens of white Americans.

Perhaps the Trumpet should get his own house in order first :huh:

here we go, and hes on the defensive after the criticism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42176507

Saying we should concentrate on "destructive islamic terrorism" in the UK, yes we should, we shouldnt have to worry about a supposed friend poking their nose into our business and stoking the fire.

If anything, actions like his and Britains first makes the terrorism worse, driving more marginilised and alienated angry youths into the arms of terrorist propaganda