Mr Trump - All discussion here

Not even close to the truth.

Some peoples hate for that man really makes them say some dense things.

Kim Jong respected Trumps tough talk and stance, not the pussy-footing around by Obama.

It's strange. Nobody can give me a negative impact that's he's had on an an everyday citizen. I think that's because there are none. He just says things that people get triggered over lol.

Hmm. I can see you do not follow United States news in any depth. Trump has broken a lot of his campaign promises and he has the lowest approval rating that any president has ever had at this stage of the cycle.

that doesn't mean much because approval ratings are fluid, and can change, but there is no question that out of everybody that has ever got to be president, and after 15 months in the job, Trump is the least popular at this sort of stage with the 'everyday citizen', when people should still be at least giving him a semi benefit of the doubt of them all.

More comments have been removed. There has been numerous warnings on this thread about bickering, personal comments and insults.

Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Hmm. I can see you do not follow United States news in any depth. Trump has broken a lot of his campaign promises and he has the lowest approval rating that any president has ever had at this stage of the cycle.

that doesn't mean much because approval ratings are fluid, and can change, but there is no question that out of everybody that has ever got to be president, and after 15 months in the job, Trump is the least popular at this sort of stage with the 'everyday citizen', when people should still be at least giving him a semi benefit of the doubt of them all.

Again. Lots of "Oh he's evil" but no real facts to prove it or evidence you can throw my way. Hmm. It's okay. :hihi:

"The guy is breaking records in the stock market - creating jobs - giving more money back to the everyday citizen - record low unemployment - doing great, really great, with foreign relations yet people still hate him because he sometimes says the occasion silly thing."

Is this a fair assessment? I saw somebody say this recently on another forum.

"The guy is breaking records in the stock market - creating jobs - giving more money back to the everyday citizen - record low unemployment - doing great, really great, with foreign relations yet people still hate him because he sometimes says the occasion silly thing."

Is this a fair assessment?

The vast majority of those are on the same trajectory that was left by Obama, you could argue he just hasn't messed anything up. He hasn't had the biggest financial crisis in living memory to deal with.

Tax breaks in theory should be good, but as I understand it most people aren't seeing it in their pay packet, it's also added trillions to the US debt mountain so maybe not that great in the long term.

Foreign relations seem to be a bit of a disaster IMHO.

It is the majority of USA that supported trump "yelling lock her up" in big arenas and voted for him.

It is historically normal for majority to vote for trump or someone like him. Most of us are pre programmed in schools and churches to stick to this pattern of politics. Most people who vote are not really free, they tick the box automatically cause they are trained to tick it like a dog is trained to behave a certain way.

Awful? Only if you are stuck in it and think you are still part of the club. A conscious free individual will not worry about politics any longer.

The American Presidential campaigns were nothing more than a grotesque carnival, which the most entertaining won.

I believe that either subconsciously or consciously the American public had enough of the devil incarnate, and decided to vote for any alternative, even if it had been a performing monkey or a clown as in the case of Trump..

You hit the nose on the head when you said we are programmed to stick to this pattern of politics and tick box automatically. Without any consideration of how the consequences are going to affect us...

You will know immediately when a decent candidate stands forward, like Sanders and Corbyn, because the presstitute MSM will unleash an unstoppable barrage of propaganda and lies about them... which 'the sheep' are only too happy to believe, and would never dream of fact checking because it would hurt their brains.

Then once more the country is stuck with another megalomaniacal compromised puppet, controlled by the Corporations and Banks.

Whether you are in or out of the club Dutch, it still affects us... so I believe it is far better to try and inform people and vote, rather than leaving it to chance.

Edited by catpus
edit

To sum this thread up , All that's good in America is down to Obamas legacy , all the bad in America is down to Trump . Whats happening in Korea is all down to China and nothing to do with Trumps hard line stance