Mr Trump - All discussion here

Perhaps it’s the people who want to nominate him should be doing the explaining.

So it's a load of Trump supporters suggesting he should get it. Not exactly indicative of whether he would be in the running for it is it?

You've actually congratulated him just because a group of his supporters have suggested he should get an award.

He's inspired a lot of people,here's what they say:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/28/opinion/how-trumps-first-100-days-have-affected-you.html

Okay so I clicked that link and read probably, 5 or 6 "opinions" and literally everyone I read was along the lines of people being more diverse and inclusive of others.

So that's it? There's no substance within that link.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 11:58 ----------

I just don't think life in the US is actually terrible under a Trump Presidency. If anything it seems to be getting better for the everyday person.

Sorry, you'll have to explain to me how or why he deserves it.

if Obama got it, for doing nothing at all, which he did,then I don't see why Donald has no absolutely no chance. But he wouldn't want to share it with some chink, that's for sure.

So it's a load of Trump supporters suggesting he should get it. Not exactly indicative of whether he would be in the running for it is it?

You've actually congratulated him just because a group of his supporters have suggested he should get an award.

I congratulate him for still being the president of America when people said he would be impeached within a year of his presidency, still carrying on when all the protest marches were taking place in the first few months of him being president. For that alone the mans got guts.

I do believe he had something to do with North Korea getting rid of their nuclear weapons, even if their test site has partially collapsed. I know there will be some on here who will disagree with me and of course they are entitled to do so.

If I had to choose who should be given The Noble Prize, Obama who lost my respect when he said the UK will have to get to the back of queue if we vote Brexit, Tony Blair the man with blood on his hands or Donald Trump. It would be Donald Trump.

I do believe he had something to do with North Korea getting rid of their nuclear weapons, even if their test site has partially collapsed. I know there will be some on here who will disagree with me and of course they are entitled to do so.

They haven't agreed to get rid of them yet and I think it's doubtful they will. They have agreed to formally end the Korean War though which is a big step.

If I had to choose who should be given The Noble Prize, Obama who lost my respect when he said the UK will have to get to the back of queue if we vote Brexit, Tony Blair the man with blood on his hands or Donald Trump. It would be Donald Trump.

Rather than comparing him to your straw men, how about comparing him to the South Koreans who've spent years working towards this - from before Trump even stood for the Republican party candidate. They've done all the heavy lifting as far as this issue is concerned. As I mentioned in the other thread, Trump's twitter rantings may have prompted them into progressing a bit faster than they otherwise would have. He's not responsible for talks taking place though, at best he's geed things along a bit.

I do believe he had something to do with North Korea getting rid of their nuclear weapons,

He had far more to do with North Korea arming itself.

Didn’t they all.

Okay so I clicked that link and read probably, 5 or 6 "opinions" and literally everyone I read was along the lines of people being more diverse and inclusive of others.

So that's it? There's no substance within that link.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 11:58 ----------

[/color]I just don't think life in the US is actually terrible under a Trump Presidency. If anything it seems to be getting better for the everyday person.

Well,they are the people speaking,so you are getting it straight from the horses mouth,if that isn't enough for you,I can't help you more.

Well,they are the people speaking,so you are getting it straight from the horses mouth,if that isn't enough for you,I can't help you more.

But you're highlighting people annoyed by his personality more than his actual policies / actions. People that get hurt by words.

It's strange. Nobody can give me a negative impact that's he's had on an an everyday citizen. I think that's because there are none. He just says things that people get triggered over lol.

But you're highlighting people annoyed by his personality more than his actual policies / actions. People that get hurt by words.

It's strange. Nobody can give me a negative impact that's he's had on an an everyday citizen. I think that's because there are none. He just says things that people get triggered over lol.

From what I read,they are reacting to what he's doing,his actual policies and actions,and his personality............in a word,everything.:hihi:

And there's more:

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2017/04/26/431299/100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans/

Edited by chalga

North Korea "armed itself" only in the past year or so??

Not even close to the truth.

Some peoples hate for that man really makes them say some dense things.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 17:41 ----------

North Korea "armed itself" only in the past year or so??

Yeah, Didnt you know?

Trump also caused 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and World War 1.