Mr Trump - All discussion here

Quite why his personal lawyer (and he seems to have a few of those for some reason) unbeknown to the Donald, paid 130k of his own cash to silence her is beyond me.

USA - the land of opportunity. Poor old Monica only got 2k off Jeffrey Archer. :)

Aye, off his rocker all right. that's why he"s a billionare:huh:

Trumps father was minted so it’s not as if trump was a working class nobody who made good....

You know he's really, really, completely appalling when you look at George W Bush and think - 'That's what a real president should be saying'.

I loathe and despise Trump with every fibre of my being; he is a morally diseased, revoltingly self obsessed and horribly dangerous man.

A mindless moronic meglamaniac who has been used to advantage, exactly as they did GWya. Stuck coke up his nose and away he went with the fairies. Have you ever watched the you tube collection. They are priceless..

He even saw the first plain hit the WTC's. Duh!

Presidents and Prime Ministers are compromised well before they come to office to enable the Chief's of Staff/Establishment or Dark State to control them.. ie: the prostitutes and water sports? And May's missing 'Westminster Paedophile Investigation Files'. And what about the Baboon and Cameron's abusing of swine? Which I'm guessing was only the tip of their iceberg.

Why else did Trump come to heel over Syria. Be sure there are far more skeletons in his closet. He was so uncomfortable last week that he sat with his arms folded- to protect himself from scrutiny.

Look Closely at Bolton and you will see one of the puppet masters, hiding in plain sight.

It's only a few months since the world thought that it was on the verge of nuclear war as North Korea's Kim Jong-un fired missiles over the likes of Japan & threatened their southern neighbours.

Then Kim hints at attacking US territory, Guam. Trump's reaction? To call Kim out & inform him & the world of a swift & decisive military response. The only language that the likes of totalitarian dictator Kim will respond to.

And what do we have today? An historic meeting between Kim & his S. Korean counterpart, Moon Jae-in with an agreement of working to end nuclear arms on the Korean Peninsula.

None of this would have come about without Trump's initial hardline response.

Nobel Peace Prize for Trump?

Just been reading a tweet from Trump in which he threatens any country who dares to support a rival bid to host the 2026 World Cup. Had to double check that it was about Trump, not Putin!

Nobel Peace Prize for Trump?

No, it should be awarded to Kim Jong Wotsisface instead since he’s the one preparing to dismantle his own nuclear weapons program

No, it should be awarded to Kim Jong Wotsisface instead since he’s the one preparing to dismantle his own nuclear weapons program

Surely if North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons the USA will get rid of theirs? Trump claims to be a fair and honourable man after all.

Surely if North Korea gets rid of its nuclear weapons the USA will get rid of theirs? Trump claims to be a fair and honourable man after all.

I don’t remember The Trumpet ever claiming to be that

Mr Trump cant win with some people ,can he . He is instrumental in North Korea giving up its nuclear weapons and cant even get a pat on the back . Now remind us again what Obama did ,in his time

Mr Trump cant win with some people ,can he . He is instrumental in North Korea giving up its nuclear weapons and cant even get a pat on the back . Now remind us again what Obama did ,in his time

I think Kim's visit has far more to do with the Chinese foreign policy than American.

I suspect that witb America threatening more trade sanctions with China and Trump being unstable, Peking told North Korea to stop being a pillock, to go and make friends with South Korea and stop the nuclear shenanigans. Otherwise China will give North Korea no support at all and the country will collapse.

As a result Trump gets the credit for sabre rattling, the Chinese still have a compliant partner on their border and probably keep trading with the US. North Korea will get help from South Korea and the latter is a bit safer. A dictator is still boss in the North and still no one cares about the people of North Korea but the world breathes a sigh of relief.