Mr Trump - All discussion here

18 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I'm no Trump fan.  But I'd rather be labelled one than be lumped in with these protesters, especially that vile blonde:

What an aggressive and obnoxious trollop she is! Did I also see 2 Jeremy Corbyns?

Just watching the demonstrations in central London.  Apparently the numbers of protesters are way down on last year, apparently one reason is the weather. 

Well you know what happens to snowflakes in the rain.  

What would the Jarrow Marchers or Peterloo protesters have thought about a little bit of rain? 

Edited by Baron99

48 minutes ago, lil-minx92 said:

What an aggressive and obnoxious trollop she is! Did I also see 2 Jeremy Corbyns?

If I was in the middle of that It'd be dry slaps all round.

5 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

As he is the President of the most powerful Nation in the world, and would help defend us if we were ever attacked by Russia or China (example), then yes I suggest the majority of sensible people would welcome him here as President of the USA.

Angel1

Prove they don't.

Angel1.

I don't have to. What can be produced with out evidence can be dismissed really easily.

In other news - not fake news, this is literally out of trumps mouth - the NHS is on the table on a US/UK trade deal.

Well I see there were almost more journalists outside number 10 than there were protesters in London against the Donald. What a load of losers they are, led by Commie Corbyn.

Angel1.

2 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Well I see there were almost more journalists outside number 10 than there were protesters in London against the Donald. What a load of losers they are, led by Commie Corbyn.

Angel1.

More than the people in the 4th video down? Wow, that must be alot of journos!

BBC News - Trump praises 'extraordinary' US-UK alliance on state visit
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48507244

2 hours ago, alchresearch said:

I'm no Trump fan.  But I'd rather be labelled one than be lumped in with these protesters, especially that vile blonde:

You'd rather be lumped in with racist, misogynist, scumbags than with people protesting against them?

Interesting that you single out the woman for particular scorn.

38 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

and how many turned up both for Farages Jarrow march, and the direct action after brexit was scuppered? :P

8 hours ago, melthebell said:

hahahaha playing dumb as usual....think about it......how?........

I asked the question for someone to try and answer. But people like you can't or won't provide one you just resort to insults.

1 minute ago, hobinfoot said:

I asked the question for someone to try and answer. But people like you can't or won't provide one you just resort to insults.

I'll throw a few names out there, see if you can piece a likely scenario together

Farage

Trump

Brexit

NHS

Boris

Rees Mogg

So it’s official. The destruction of the NHS is a likely consequence of a post-Brexit trade deal with the US.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Time to step back leavers. Hard to believe you really want that.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

I don't have to. What can be produced with out evidence can be dismissed really easily.

In other news - not fake news, this is literally out of trumps mouth - the NHS is on the table on a US/UK trade deal.

Liam Fox our International Trade Secretary stated earlier today

"Trade agreements generally have provisions about the regulation of public services... provisions to ensure governments retain control of public regulation, including the NHS."

How much supply to the NHS is already in private hands? 

If a UK/US trade deal happened and an American pharmaceutical could supply cancer drugs at half the current price. Would you be willing to tell a child’s parents they couldn’t use it because you don’t like Trump or Brexit?