Mr Trump - All discussion here

29 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Prove it.

The majority of people don't give a fig if he's here or not. They have better things to do with their lives.

The BBC 10 o’clock news has referred to the Queen supporting the effectiveness of the international organisations which were created to try and prevent future conflicts. She didn’t refer to any by name, but the BBC said this was the UN, NATO & the WTO (IIRC). Odd that the BBC specifically didn’t include one other grouping in this list. A grouping whose main aims include the reduction in the risk of conflict between nations, and which has been in the news a lot recently.

By not mentioning it, could t be that the BBC is trying to cover up the fact that the Queen is a Remainer?

51 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

The majority of people don't give a fig if he's here or not. They have better things to do with their lives.

They should. He wants to dismantle our NHS.

Get ready for massive increases in the price of even non-prescription drugs.

One month supply of Claritin in Home Bargains: £1.60

US pharmacy price: $27.95-$35.95

You have been warned so many times. 

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Is he wrong? He has done a terrible job. A disgusting job in fact.

YouGov polls show he's the 2nd most popular Labour politician in th UK, with only 33% of voters having a negative option.

If he can maintain his current level of popularity to May 2020, Khan would become the first winner of a London Mayor election with no need for second preferences to be counted!

In reality he's not doing a bad job at all, quite the opposite according to those he represents... :roll:

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Very accurate tweet from the President.

As accurate as Trumps tweets usually are... that much I'll give you :hihi:

The Queen looked genuinely  happy to see Trump, I suppose they've  both got something in common with Scotland.

6 minutes ago, Magilla said:

YouGov polls show he's the 2nd most popular Labour politician in th UK, with only 33% of voters having a negative option.

If he can maintain his current level of popularity to May 2020, Khan would become the first winner of a London Mayor election with no need for second preferences to be counted!

In reality he's not doing a bad job at all, quite the opposite according to those he represents... :roll:

As accurate as Trumps tweets usually are... that much I'll give you :hihi:

Yeah all those woke Labour voters. Those who cheer Corbyn on for not meeting Trump are so intelligent and love him. Corbyn is to attend an anti-Trump demo tomorrow. Meanwhile....

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Prove it.

(From 2015-2017)

Knife crime up 52%

Burglary up 15%

Robbery up 59%

Acid attacks up 90%

Murders up 27.1%

Rape up 18%

Also a failure to freeze public transport fares, reduce the cost of bus travel,  plant two million trees, set up his own energy company and miss the target of building affordable home by 70% in London from what he promised. He does love blaming everyone else for him being an utter failure though.

Yep he is doing a great job from a lefty standpoint, All normal people however think he is a useless mayor (also known as a stone cold loser) who is more interested in identity politics whilst also representing terrorists as a human rights lawyer. I wonder where his high morals were then. Or was he forced to defend them?

At least the Queen came out in Brexit Party blue in solidarity with the sane portion of society. Well done your majesty.

fe3150243b4686e47565c607d5368a8e7eca0206

38 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

(From 2015-2017)

Knife crime up 52%

Burglary up 15%

Robbery up 59%

Acid attacks up 90%

Murders up 27.1%

Rape up 18%

Source of these figures?

3 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Opinion?

How about you tell me which of those things aren’t true?

As you are doing the chirping, I would say that the onus is on you to PROVE you are right and that all the things you accuse Trump of are the truth and not just your opinion.

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Yeah all those woke Labour voters. Those who cheer Corbyn on for not meeting Trump are so intelligent and love him. Corbyn is to attend an anti-Trump demo tomorrow. Meanwhile....

One thing's for certain, Khan actually won a popular vote and judging by his performance so far... looks like he'll win another hands down :hihi:

(From 2015-2017)

Knife crime up 52%

Burglary up 15%

Robbery up 59%

Acid attacks up 90%

Murders up 27.1%

Rape up 18%

Khan only started as Mayor in mid 2016, those numbers are Boris'.... whoopsy!

Well done, you just pointed out how useless Trumps new best friend was....  :?

I look forward to your tales of how London is a war zone and hospitals are awash with blood all over the floors... :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Another example of Trump's inherent misogyny and total lack of class re-emerged today - a tweet from Sept 17th 2012.

''Who wouldn't take Kate's picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!''

The answer to his question is, of course, anyone who isn't a total scumbag.

11 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

Sadly, straight from the horses mouth

Would the NHS be on the table in any UK-US trade deal post-#Brexit?

"Anything, of course, is technically on the table" says Trade Secretary Liam Fox, but "governments retain the right to regulate public services" http://bbc.in/318WB6E 

11 hours ago, I1L2T3 said:

I'd love to know how the president of a foreign country could dismantle our NHS.