Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

None. If no one else wants them why on earth would I want them? 

So, just to be clear, you're pro-life until they're born.. then you could care less?

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

So, just to be clear, you're pro-life until they're born.. then you could care less?

Would that make killing an unborn child defensible? Can you imagine saving a child from death by pulling him or her out of the way of a speeding car then being held responsible for their upbringing for their entire life because of that choice of saving a child? Then we would be like China where people will walk past dead babies in the street.

Why would a single celled organism be called life on mars if found but just a clump of cells here on earth?

If the solution to unwanted babies inside the womb is execution, what about unwanted orphans outside the womb? By the lefts logic they should be executed.

Just to be clear, I'm not pro life at all. Women can do what they want. I don't agree with late term abortion though. There are always millions of childless couples that want to adopt. Are you saying that religious people who are pro life should take on the mistakes of others all the time? 

20 hours ago, bendix said:

There's something very childish about a country that thinks it needs to own guns.  It's like they are playing at cowboys still.  It's a country of big (usually obese) childen.

What a silly off-topic post, the right to bear arms amendment to the US constitution has been around  a century or two before Trump was even born.  By the way, check at the obesity levels in the UK these days. I may live abroad, but I am over yonder quite a bit and see the same stuffing the faces attitude of kids as in North America. Once again, what does any of this have to do with a Donald Trump thread?

Edited by Ontarian1981

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

What a silly off-topic post, the right to bear arms amendment to the US constitution has been around  a century or two before Trump was even born.  By the way, check at the obesity levels in the UK these days. I may live abroad, but I am over yonder quite a bit and see the same stuffing the faces attitude of kids as in North America. Once again, what does any of this have to do with a Donald Trump thread?

Because as I've already said, it illustrates Trumps moral cowardice and his complacency faced a real national crisis. He's more concerned with the money and power the NRA represents than the tens of thousands of Americans killed by guns every year.

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Would that make killing an unborn child defensible?

It is defensible...

7 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Just to be clear, I'm not pro life at all. Women can do what they want.

.. and clearly, you agree. For future reference... good to know.

Anti war Trump does the opposite.

18 hours ago, MAC33 said:

Anti war Trump does the opposite.

Welcome to conspiracy . inc.

Join the club pal, you ill fit right in here. LOL

Edited by Ontarian1981

So Mueller has submitted his report to AG William Barr. On a Friday night. At 5pm. The time when people release news to bury it over the weekend lol.

All you little liars on here promised me they were going to arrest him!! You told me they were going arrest his sons!!!I thought they were going to raid the white house and arrest his entire family including the dog!! What am I going to do now you all lied to me!!! 

Oh wait, I forgot I am not a delusional Democrat so I am fine, no need to worry....... No Americans at all indicted for colluding/conspiring with Russia. None. Zero. Well worth $35 Million dollars of anyone's money. Rarely have so many waited so long to learn so little.

I might even switch on CNN for a bit just for the entertainment. I knew I should have invested heavily in salt mines.

l3zmuw2rrqn21.gif

D2TCxLMXgAIRKsO.jpg:large

🤣

Now we can wait for the goalposts to be moved because orange man bad. 🤣

The fact that Trump hasn’t yet tweeted about this - 15 hours after knowing what’s in the report - is very interesting. He has been obsessed about it, tweeting daily about how unfair it is. 

Why is he holding back now?

23 minutes ago, bendix said:

The fact that Trump hasn’t yet tweeted about this - 15 hours after knowing what’s in the report - is very interesting. He has been obsessed about it, tweeting daily about how unfair it is. 

Why is he holding back now?

I'm sure he'll be tweeting soon enough.

As for the Russia probe, it's far from over:

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-mueller-report-doesnt-signify-end-of-russia-probe-2019-2