Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, K1Machine said:

I dont usually get involved in Trump bashing threads, too much misinformation and bickering for my liking but here is my two penneth.

Trump is not a racist, a misogynist, an islamophobe or many of the other names leveled at him. What he is is a two faced piece of filth who promised to take Amnerican troops out of other countries and take them home. Instead he has ramped up Americas presence and interference in countries they were already in and more besides and he is not finished yet. Venezuela is soon going to be screwed by the US and Trump is happy to go along with it. I hope he rots!

I truly hate the man

I beg to differ, but at least we agree on the two faced piece of filth bit.

Just now, Halibut said:

I beg to differ, but at least we agree on the two faced piece of filth bit.

We certainly do. All that guff he spouted about letting other countries handle their own affairs, closing military bases and sending the troops home. I feel a genuine sense of anger that he has gone back on such a promise if in fact he even meant it in the first place which I genuinely doubt.

At least he's made it to Vietnam now after all those years of draft dodging.

"Oww my feet hurt"

Michael Cohen's testimony continues to threaten the Liar-in-Chief both politically and legally. For me, the most revealing little nugget so far is that the Orange Baby instructed Cohen to send letters to his high school and colleges threatening civil and criminal action should they reveal his grades and SAT scores. What a tosser.

Edited by Halibut

1 minute ago, gaz 786 said:

Good at dishing out slander you are but can't take can you! 

You ought to look up what slander means. Pointing out that a man with well established, global reputation for telling lies and being stupid has been telling lies and being stupid is not slanderous. The Blimp-Child can sue me if he likes.

7 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

Good at dishing out slander you are but can't take can you! 

It's hardly slander.   Cohen provided documentary proof of the main accusations made against Trump. He produced the letter threatening his school with legal action, and he provided bank statements and cheques to support his claim of how he was reimbursed for making the Stormy Daniels payment.

The latter, at least, is a criminal conspiracy, conducted while Trump was president.  Try as the Republicans might have done to smear Cohen during yesterday's hearing, not one of them defended Trump against these actions because the simple fact is they can't: the proof is staring them in the face.

Meanwhile, Trump goes home empty handed, having failed to secure a deal that any expert knows he was never going to secure.

And so his great foreign policy success ends in tears.

Edited by bendix

5 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

No. Comment I said my piece its a public forum not your personal blog get a life 

Oh, Ok. You say your piece and then when I say mine I 'need to get a life'. You sound just like a certain well known politician with a massive reputation for racism, misogyny, stupidity, lying, enriching the mega wealthy at the expense of the poor and locking children in cages. Nice one.

Yes, it's a public forum, so I'm free to comment on what you say and ask you questions about it, as long as we stay within the rules.

For clarity's sake perhaps you could explain what it is about the loathsome grotesque that you admire, his greatest achievements perhaps?

(What about that wall he keeps lying about?)

6 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Oh, Ok. You say your piece and then when I say mine I 'need to get a life'. You sound just like a certain well known politician with a massive reputation for racism, misogyny, stupidity, lying, enriching the mega wealthy at the expense of the poor and locking children in cages. Nice one.

Yes, it's a public forum, so I'm free to comment on what you say and ask you questions about it, as long as we stay within the rules.

For clarity's sake perhaps you could explain what it is about the loathsome grotesque that you admire, his greatest achievements perhaps?

(What about that wall he keeps lying about?)

here come the knockers again, just like the good old BBC this morning predicting doom before the Hanoi press conference which went well actually as progress was made with North Korea, groans of disappointment from the haters lol. well he has increased massively the USAs confidence , the countries GDP, reduced the ridiculous costings of red tape, improved the health and welfare, secured borders and started the wall or fence whats not to like? oh and hes setting himself up for another terms by the looks?

42 minutes ago, neworderishere said:

here come the knockers again, just like the good old BBC this morning predicting doom before the Hanoi press conference which went well actually as progress was made with North Korea

As usual, the BBC are just reporting reality, which bares no resemblance to your parallell universe... there was no progress, unsurprisingly.

well he has increased massively the USAs confidence

He's a laughing stock the world over.

the countries GDP

Rather awkwardly, still hasn't matched Obama's highs, while expanding US debt as fast despite not having a war or recession to pay for :?

reduced the ridiculous costings of red tape, improved the health and welfare

Entirely the opposite, red tape cuts mean reduced environmental/safety oversight that protects the health of millions.

secured borders and started the wall or fence

If they're secure, why does he need a fence? :hihi:

whats not to like?

That's a joke.. right? :loopy:

oh and hes setting himself up for another terms by the looks?

Hopefully not using any of the measures you just highlighted, or that could be a problem :?

1 hour ago, bendix said:

Meanwhile, Trump goes home empty handed, having failed to secure a deal that any expert knows he was never going to secure.

Fair play to Trump, he managed to turn it into a joke far faster than anyone expected :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

5 hours ago, neworderishere said:

here come the knockers again, just like the good old BBC this morning predicting doom before the Hanoi press conference which went well actually as progress was made with North Korea, groans of disappointment from the haters lol. well he has increased massively the USAs confidence , the countries GDP, reduced the ridiculous costings of red tape, improved the health and welfare, secured borders and started the wall or fence whats not to like? oh and hes setting himself up for another terms by the looks?

I thought President Trump was impressive when he spoke this morning at the press conference.  Our own politicians should follow his example and be prepared to walk away from a bad deal with the EU.

1 minute ago, Lockdoctor said:

I thought President Trump was impressive when he spoke this morning at the press conference.  Our own politicians should follow his example and be prepared to walk away from a bad deal with the EU.

That'd be tragic if it wasn't so funny. Or should it be the other way round?

20 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

I thought President Trump was impressive when he spoke this morning at the press conference.

LOL! 

Our own politicians should follow his example and be prepared to walk away from a bad deal with the EU.

Aye, someone prepared to stand up to point out the travesty of democracy that was the referendum and do what's best for the UK by binning it! :hihi:

Of course, like the promises of Brexiteers, Trump hasn't the best track record for honesty:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47408696

NK plays a blinder... Trump is Kims useful idiot... again!

Edited by Magilla