Mr Trump - All discussion here

59 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Damn, I missed the photos in the caravan of all the migrants carrying their diamond tipped circular saws, power tools, jackhammers and generators to power them. The children must have been hiding them. You would have thought there was some kind of job or trade they could have been doing in their own country with all that equipment. Logic is not a strong liberal trait though. Interesting you did not say who designed it. Hint (ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᴾʳᵉˢᶦᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖˢ ᵃᵈᵐᶦⁿᶦˢᵗʳᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ)

1 hour ago, SnailyBoy said:

At what point do Mexico pay for it?

Through the new trade deal. You could easily have googled it though. As well as that the legislation that Cruz has introduced for the "el chapo" deal could see up to $14 Billion confiscated from Mexican drug cartels that they want to use for funding too. No doubt the Democrats would block that too even though it would not cost them anything.

6 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Damn, I missed the photos in the caravan of all the migrants carrying their diamond tipped circular saws, power tools, jackhammers and generators to power them.

Or... they just bought a load of shovels.... :hihi:

Through the new trade deal. You could easily have googled it though. As well as that the legislation that Cruz has introduced for the "el chapo" deal could see up to $14 Billion confiscated from Mexican drug cartels that they want to use for funding too. No doubt the Democrats would block that too even though it would not cost them anything.

LOL, one things for sure, those Mexicans sure aren't as dumb as the average Trumpanzee :hihi:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/424860-veteran-behind-gofundme-for-trumps-wall-allegedly-pocketed

Damn, I missed the photos in the caravan of all the migrants carrying their diamond tipped circular saws, power tools, jackhammers and generators to power them. The children must have been hiding them. You would have thought there was some kind of job or trade they could have been doing in their own country with all that equipment. Logic is not a strong liberal trait though. Interesting you did not say who designed it. Hint (ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᴾʳᵉˢᶦᵈᵉⁿᵗ ᵗʳᵘᵐᵖˢ ᵃᵈᵐᶦⁿᶦˢᵗʳᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ)

Logic apparently isn't your strong trait.  The migrants won't cut through it, the people smugglers will.  They manage to get the equipment to dig out long tunnel complexes, I'm sure they can manage a saw and a generator.

Edited by Cyclone

9 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

Logic apparently isn't your strong trait.  The migrants won't cut through it, the people smugglers will.  They manage to get the equipment to dig out long tunnel complexes, I'm sure they can manage a saw and a generator.

Yes. I wonder which is harder. Getting mining equipment and taking the time every time to dig out long tunnel complexes or simply walking across where there is no deterrent. Would you like help working it out?

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Trump literally wrote a book on the art of the deal.

He literally didn't. It was ghost written by Tony Schwartz.

21 minutes ago, altus said:

in big colourful letters for all the idiots to understand? lots of pictures? nice and modest sort of book

1 hour ago, altus said:

LOL.... "Give me what I want".... "No".... "Bye Bye"... The Art of the Deal (2018) :hihi:

4 hours ago, Cyclone said:

Even a Trump supporter on one of the news programmes the other day, admitted that the 'wall' was of limited security value but was of great 'symbolic' value.

No wonder congress is telling him to do one!

I love how he's changed tack from immigrants to the wall now being used to prevent drugs flowing in from Mexico.

Remind me again how high the wall is and how high drones can fly.....

5 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I love how he's changed tack from immigrants to the wall now being used to prevent drugs flowing in from Mexico.

Remind me again how high the wall is and how high drones can fly.....

or if its steel fence like some have shown, can be passed through LOL