Mr Trump - All discussion here

13 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Didn't take long for the Don to respond 

"Here we go with Mitt Romney, but so fast! Question will be, is he a Flake? I hope not. Would much prefer that Mitt focus on Border Security and so many other things where he can be helpful. I won big, and he didn’t. He should be happy for all Republicans. Be a TEAM player & WIN!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080447092882112512

Trumps a team player, thats why all his team got sacked lol

So, Trump goes on TV to plead for his stupid wall, claiming that the benefits of building it will pay for itself.

But why is he begging for funding?  From 2016:

'Mexico will pay for the wall'

13 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

So, Trump goes on TV to plead for his stupid wall, claiming that the benefits of building it will pay for itself.

But why is he begging for funding?  From 2016:

An on-screen car crash.

Even Fox News couldn't swallow a lot of it:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/424474-fox-newss-shep-smith-immediately-fact-check-trump-address

I've just gone through his Twitter feed - I thought the liberal elite might have cherry picked his worse ones. But no, it's a stream of utter ********, the dangerous delusions of a nutter.

7 hours ago, Magilla said:

An on-screen car crash.

Even Fox News couldn't swallow a lot of it:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/424474-fox-newss-shep-smith-immediately-fact-check-trump-address

As you might expect the majority of illegal immigrants come through the border legitimately,but then overstay their visas.

This apparently is equally the case with those entering through the other borders,including Canada.

Its an age old tactic to stoke up Nationalistic fervour ,and unfortunately we see similar scenarios from time to time in the U.K.

As long as some of the mud sticks,Trump and his ilk do not care about being called out on the lies that they spout.

Let's try a fact check using the lefty CBS.

CBS fact check. http://www.cbs8.com/story/39755340/story

Scott Adams said it best....

Trump will tell small lies that don't hurt anyone and make his enemies look like idiots when they try to fact check him.  They are now reporting numbers they would never have reported otherwise. 

FACT CHECK:  The president said 1 in 3 women are raped while traversing to the border. In fact it was 60-80 percent of females are raped according to amnesty international. Democrats and communists are so far into their Trump derangement syndrome they do not support stopping this. I can't wait for the rebuttal of "yes but 1 in 3 don't get raped."  Trump was a total liar it wasn't 1 in 3 it was 2 out of 3 are raped. Drumph is finished. 

60% https://www.amnestyusa.org/files/amr410142010eng.pdf

80% https://splinternews.com/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-1793842446

Fact-Checking Chuck Schumer in His Response to Trump Oval Office Address...

What a car crash the Democratic party is. 

I will have to get myself some of those Peach mints the communists  say they are going to give the President. They sound tasty.

17 minutes ago, XXTickerXX said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

You mean like praising Trump for things that he hasn't done? :hihi:

I see outsourcing of US jobs has increased under Trump & he still hasn't matched Obama's job creation numbers or GDP growth :?

"logic and reason" LOL :loopy:

Trump Derangement Syndrome:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-jr-pushes-positive-jobs-news-from-obama-era

Edited by Magilla

Its quite amusing that Trump was critical of Obama's leadership skills when lengthy shutdowns occurred while he was president.

Yet we're on day 19 of a shutdown under Trump's watch, longer than Obama's.

2 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Its quite amusing that Trump was critical of Obama's leadership skills when lengthy shutdowns occurred while he was president.

Yet we're on day 19 of a shutdown under Trump's watch, longer than Obama's.

Only two days to go and Trump will set another record, the difference this time is that it's actually real! :hihi:

This might be a stupid question, but could the Trump supporters here explain to me why Trump did nothing on his wall when he controlled by the House, the Senate and the White House?  He had two years to get all the funding he wanted.  Why not do it then?

Now, the minute he has lost the ability to dictate funding, he decides ramps up the rhetoric and causes chaos.

8 hours ago, bendix said:

This might be a stupid question, but could the Trump supporters here explain to me why Trump did nothing on his wall when he controlled by the House, the Senate and the White House?  He had two years to get all the funding he wanted.  Why not do it then?

Now, the minute he has lost the ability to dictate funding, he decides ramps up the rhetoric and causes chaos.

Not a stupid question at all.

Simply put they never had the votes in the senate and this is not about the wall!! They need Democrat senators to reach the required 60 votes in the Senate. Even with the increased number of Republican senators they still do not have enough. He can use emergency powers such as Obama did but he does not want to do that.

He wants the Democrats to absolutely state their position leading up to campaigning starting this year. 

This is a pure power play by both sides to wield the political power they both  hold.  Now the republicans have lost the house but gained in the senate the wall has simply the hill they both choose to die on. Trump knows he cannot compromise because any concession on this signature campaign promise would show the Democrats that they can bully him with their newfound legislative power.

If Trump backed down The democrats can demand more and more. If Trump wins the fight he has a chance to divide his critics ahead of the primaries coming up late this year. You just know they are saving every single soundbite from Democrats on how they love illegals over their own citizens.

Remember the President not only got his message out to the entire country but he did one other superb thing. Because he addressed the nation from the oval office about the crisis at the border, it can be used in court. If he has to declare a state of emergency to fund the wall he can reference this after they file their obstructionist lawsuits saying he is bi-passing congress. Most people seem to be missing how he has been building a case that he hopes he doesn’t have to use…but that will be airtight when he does. He has successfully backed the Democrats into defending human trafficking for cheap labour.  I can't wait for the presidential campaigning. Trump "Soooo…what your saying is, you’re okay with 2 in 3 women getting raped in order to come here for a better life? Why are you opposed to coming up with a system that allows them to cross the border legally?"

Trump literally wrote a book on the art of the deal. Start high and work your way down to what you actually want. He knows the Dems are also terrified of the people that are missing paychecks are mostly Democrat voters.  The real reason they don’t want the wall, is they want chaos, mindless votes of people looking for government freebies. They are against any kind of voter identification because they know they have 11 million illegals that vote for them. 

Trump knows his base. Despite the fact what the media tells you (as in Hillary has a 99% chance to win the presidency), he has his finger on the pulse of middle America much more than any career politician.  He is the most investigated human in the history of the planet. They still don't have anything. I am looking forward to Mueller`s non report.

Obama declared 13 national emergencies. Bill Clinton used this authority 17 times. President Trump has only used it three times so far. Trump knows he can easily do this to build the wall and the Democrats know this too.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/obama-declared-13-national-emergencies-11-are-still-active/

You only have to look at the American media to see how backward and repulsive they are. They even had an actual news station doctor footage to make him look more orange and stupid. I thought that was what the left thought already! Now you see why everyone ignores the media and Trump has every right and is actually right to call them fake news. An actual news station reporting the news..... oh my sides. They should have their network licence removed.

With another Supreme court nominee coming for Trump the Democrats will be a whole new level of crazy in the coming months. He will own the supreme court for a generation or two.