Mr Trump - All discussion here

17 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You've just described politicians. 

But Boris and Trump are the lowest of the low, they brought lying to a whole new level, almost everything they say Is a lie

53 minutes ago, melthebell said:

But Boris and Trump are the lowest of the low, they brought lying to a whole new level, almost everything they say Is a lie

In your opinion. 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

In your opinion. 

No, it's evident to see

21 hours ago, trastrick said:

You can "imagine" all you want, amigo.

No need, we already know from your posts.

Anything Trump does is fine... anything anyone else does, particularly if it's a copy of what Trump just did (or has done)...

...you're absolutely outraged! :thumbsup: :hihi:

These are not "fringe elements", either.

One is the Democrat Leader of the Senate.

Does not actually contain any incitement to violence? :roll:

If, somehow, you can construe that to be so...

...you'd have to agree, Trump is absolutely F***ked! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

14 minutes ago, melthebell said:

No, it's evident to see

Evidence they are the lowest of the low?

I'd like to see that. Sounds more like a personal opinion to me.

The reality?

RealClearPolitics

Sure fella, the same source you used to claim the Sussmann trial was going to vindicate Trump and implicate everyone you could think of at the time.

How did that work out for you? :hihi:

There's a proverb "Fool me once..."...

...you obviously wouldn't get it ;)

Given how outraged you were about reporting of stuff before everyone has had time to comment...

...it seems to failed to follow through and did exactly the same! Imagine my surprise!:thumbsup:

Secret Service agent corroborated main elements of Jan.6th fight:

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/1014743/trump-secret-service-agent-corroborated-main-elements-of-bombshell-jan-6-fight

Of course, the vast majority of the testimony...

...hasn't been disputed by anyone! :roll:

Those pesky Democrats...

...which presumably Mick Mulvaney acting chief of staff to former President Donald Trump, must be... right? :?

Edited by Magilla

Just now, Magilla said:

Sure fella, the same source you used to claim the Sussmann trial was going to vindicate Trump and implicate everyone you could think of at the time.

How did that work out for you? :hihi:

There's a proverb "Fool me once..."...

...you obviously wouldn't get it ;)

Given how outraged you were about reporting of stuff before everyone has had time to comment...

...it seems to failed to follow through and did exactly the same! Imagine my surprise!:thumbsup:

Secret Service agent corroborated main elements of Jan.6th fight:

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/1014743/trump-secret-service-agent-corroborated-main-elements-of-bombshell-jan-6-fight

Those pesky Democrats...

...which presumably Mick Mulvaney acting chief of staff to former President Donald Trump, must be... right? :?

You're making stuff up again. Why do you need to do that?

Where did I "claim the Sussmann trial was going to vindicate Trump and implicate everyone I could think of at the time".

Lol

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

You're making stuff up again.

Nope. :?

Why do you need to do that?

I don't, your posts on the matter are there for all to see...

...perhaps you can't remember posting them like you, seemingly, can't remember anything from Trumps presidency? :hihi:

Where did I "claim the Sussmann trial was going to vindicate Trump and implicate everyone I could think of at the time".

Everywhere, in multiple threads, at every opportunity... regardless of any relevance! :thumbsup:

"But the most jaw-dropping — and most contested — part of Hutchinson's testimony was probably about Trump being so "irate" he couldn't go to the Capitol with his armed supporters that he grabbed at the steering wheel of his presidential SUV and assaulted his lead Secret Service agent, Bobby Engel. Hutchinson testified that she heard about the incident right afterward from a visibly shaken Tony Ornato, Trump's former lead Secret Service agent who controversially became his White House deputy chief of staff for operations in 2020. 

An unidentified Secret Service official told CNN that Ornato, who works for the Secret Service again and has disputed sworn testimony involving Trump before, denies telling Hutchinson that story, and that agents involved are prepared to testify under oath that the incident, as described, didn't happened. The Jan. 6 committee said it "found Ms. Hutchinson's testimony to be credible" but accepted the offer.

LOL

Washington Post reporter and Secret Service expert Carol Leonnig told MSNBC on Tuesday night that Trump physically 'could have' reached for Engel and the steering wheel of the Secret Service SUV he was riding in on Jan. 6 — not the presidential limo, or Beast — and that Engel and especially Ornato "were very, very close to President Trump, and some people accused them of at times being enablers and yes men of the president."

What the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theorists at the WashPost told the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theorists at MSNBC, about what Trump could "physically" have done means nothing!

All these people will hopefully be giving their conflicting testimony under oath to the Jan 6 Panel.

Hopefully, the perjurors, if any  are found, willl be hauled off to the clinker!

Lol

Keeep your knickers dry until the kangaroo court winds up, a recommendation of criminal indictment is recommended, or not, and a criminal charge is laid, or not, and a verdict is reached.

Let the guilty be punished, and the innocent go free!

(Just like the good old days!)

Just now, Magilla said:

Nope. :?

I don't, your posts on the matter are there for all to see...

...perhaps you can't remember posting them like you, seemingly, can't remember anything from Trumps presidency? :hihi:

Everywhere, in multiple threads, at every opportunity... regardless of any relevance! :thumbsup:

Post one, just one,of the offending posts!

lol, Lol, LOL!

Edited by trastrick

"But the most jaw-dropping — and most contested — part of Hutchinson's testimony was probably about Trump being so "irate" he couldn't go to the Capitol with his armed supporters that he grabbed at the steering wheel of his presidential SUV and assaulted his lead Secret Service agent, Bobby Engel. Hutchinson testified that she heard about the incident right afterward from a visibly shaken Tony Ornato, Trump's former lead Secret Service agent who controversially became his White House deputy chief of staff for operations in 2020. 

An unidentified Secret Service official told CNN that Ornato, who works for the Secret Service again and has disputed sworn testimony involving Trump before, denies telling Hutchinson that story, and that agents involved are prepared to testify under oath that the incident, as described, didn't happened. The Jan. 6 committee said it "found Ms. Hutchinson's testimony to be credible" but accepted the offer.

LOL

Washington Post reporter and Secret Service expert Carol Leonnig told MSNBC on Tuesday night that Trump physically 'could have' reached for Engel and the steering wheel of the Secret Service SUV he was riding in on Jan. 6 — not the presidential limo, or Beast — and that Engel and especially Ornato "were very, very close to President Trump, and some people accused them of at times being enablers and yes men of the president."

What the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theorists at the WashPost told the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theorists at MSNBC, about what Trump could "physically" have done means nothing!

All these people will hopefully be giving their conflicting testimony under oath to the Jan 6 Panel.

Hopefully, the perjurors, if any  are found, willl be hauled off to the clinker!

Lol

Keeep your knickers dry until the kangaroo court winds up, a recommendation of criminal indictment is recommended, or not, and a criminal charge is laid, or not, and a verdict is reached.

Let the guilty be punished, and the innocent go free!

(Just like the good old days!)

Post one, just one,of the offending posts!

lol, Lol, LOL!

Trump was out for gain , for himself .and his rich mates  same as Johnson is  but it’s wearing very thin .  I think trump will end up where capon ended up . 

Just now, Slinny said:

Trump was out for gain , for himself .and his rich mates  same as Johnson is  but it’s wearing very thin .  I think trump will end up where capon ended up . 

Your opinion is shared by many.

On the other hand, it's illogic to believe that the grifting is limited to only right of center politicians.

The best way, the ONLY way to bring to justice the "capons" and criminals, is to "Follow The Money"!

ALL the money!  :)

Edited by trastrick

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Your opinion is shared by many.

On the other hand, it's illogic to believe that the grifting is limited to only right of center politicians.

The best way, the ONLY way to bring to justice the "capons" and criminals, is to "Follow The Money"!

ALL the money!  :)

But at least try and let the under dog have a fair shake .  Trump and Johnson do not think that way . But the public are catching on . I really hope both of them will get no where near power again. Complete liars ,