Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, Magilla said:

Your desperation is palpable! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Not me pal.

I'm just enjoying the exchange!  :)

The Washington Post

"Bring Rifles: Exremists Call for Violence over Abortion Ruling"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/06/24/extremists-violence-abortion-ruling/

Unhinged Sen. Chuck Schumer Threatening Supreme Court Justices.

And, getting a response:

New York Times

Armed Man Traveled to Justice Kavanaugh's Home to Kill Him ...

"Jun 9, 2022 — Nicholas John Roske, 26, of Simi Valley, Calif., was charged with attempted murder after two U.S. deputy marshals saw him step out of a ..."

Now that's what I call sedition and a danger to democracy!

If it wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Not me pal.

Of course not you, like Trump, you have no notion of reality, honesty, self respect, personal decency or shame! :thumbsup: :hihi:

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I'm just enjoying the exchange!  :)

Cool storey bro... :roll:

What I really want to know is what's Trumps favourability to other people who also aren't doing the job...

...Darth Vader, the Easter Bunny, Matthew McConaughey, Jesus Christ, B. A. Baracus...

...any clues? :D

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

A little research would further your cause, he was First Lord of the Admiralty at the start of WW1 and went on to command  battle troops, he also had a very interesting inter war time.

A little research would tell you he was a decent bricklayer.

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:
If it wasn't so sick, it would be laughable!

Another Trump legacy, making the US a laughing stock on multiple levels, and taking the nation 50 years backwards...

..."freedom loving", not so much :?

Could well be like the dog who caught the car wheel... may not provide the satisfaction promised in the long term :?

Edited by Magilla

Just now, Magilla said:

Of course not you, like Trump, you have no notion of reality, honesty, self respect, personal decency or shame! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Cool storey bro... :roll:

What I really want to know is what's Trumps favourability to other people who also aren't doing the job...

...Darth Vader, the Easter Bunny, Matthew McConaughey, Jesus Christ, B. A. Baracus...

...any clues? :D

Google is your friend!  :)

Edited by trastrick

31 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

A little research would tell you he was a decent bricklayer.

Yes I knew that, but wished to cement his importance in history.

The Democrat Trump witch hunt circus continues, as they, and their pals in the Media, try and dangle shiny objects before a jaded electorate!

While the whole country they are supposed to be goverrning is going to hell.

The latest "bombshell".

CNBC

Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan 6, aide testifies

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/trump-lunged-at-secret-service-agent-in-rage-when-told-he-couldnt-go-to-capitol-on-jan-6-aide-testifies.html

The Guardian

"Angry, violent, reckless: testimony paints shocking portrait of Trump

Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony of a president lunging at a Secret Service agent’s throat ‘is going to loom very large’ in US history, experts say"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/28/trump-jan-6-secret-service-hutchinson

The reality?

RealClearPolitics

"On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

"The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

“So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

"Any reasonable person would conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

"According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.

"Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to not be challenged.

“So a junior staffer was pressured by @Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.”

“The DC media is corrupt and sick,” he concluded.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/06/28/another-j6-trump-bombshell-outed-as-a-hoax-n1609052

Edited by trastrick

The Democrat Trump witch hunt circus continues, as they, and their pals in the Media, try and dangle shiny objects before a jaded electorate!

While the whole country they are supposed to be goverrning is going to hell.

The latest "bombshell".

CNBC

Trump lunged at Secret Service agent in rage when told he couldn’t go to Capitol on Jan 6, aide testifies

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/trump-lunged-at-secret-service-agent-in-rage-when-told-he-couldnt-go-to-capitol-on-jan-6-aide-testifies.html

The Guardian

"Angry, violent, reckless: testimony paints shocking portrait of Trump

Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony of a president lunging at a Secret Service agent’s throat ‘is going to loom very large’ in US history, experts say"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/28/trump-jan-6-secret-service-hutchinson

The reality?

RealClearPolitics

"On Tuesday, the liberal media soiled themselves over the so-called bombshell story that on January 6, 2021, President Trump grabbed the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then lunged at a Secret Service agent because he wanted to join the protesters at the Capitol.

"The story came courtesy of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide to Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows.

“So when the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, ‘We’re not, we don’t have the assets to do it, it’s not secure, we’re going back to the West Wing,’ the president had a very strong and very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate. The president said to him something to the effect of, ‘I’m the f—ing president, take me up to the Capitol now.’ To which Bobby responded, ‘Sir, we have to go back to the West Wing.’ He then reached up front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, he said, ‘Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We’re going back to the West Wing, we’re not going to the Capitol.’ Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel.”

"Any reasonable person would conclude this story was dubious. The liberal media, however, not so much. CNN gleefully described it as a bombshell, yet, like so many other Trump bombshells, it appears this incident didn’t happen at all, and is yet another hoax to add to the pile of bogus anti-Trump stories.

"According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening.

"Trump’s former acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, slammed the committee for allowing this testimony to not be challenged.

“So a junior staffer was pressured by @Liz_Cheney to lie under oath,” he tweeted. “Why wasn’t there a single committee member asking her if she had proof? This performance collapsed in an hour.”

“The DC media is corrupt and sick,” he concluded.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/06/28/another-j6-trump-bombshell-outed-as-a-hoax-n1609052

I'll be honest, i laughed hard when that story came out. It was clearly another made up Anti Trump hit piece.

16 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Not quite, the media reported on the testimony as it was given, and also reported on the denial from the Secret Services when they made it.

Just as they did on the numerous occasions Trump made claims that turned out not to be true, or verifiable.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'll be honest, i laughed hard when that story came out. It was clearly another made up Anti Trump hit piece.

It's dawning on the American electorate too, finally.

If it were true, it would bea simple matter, given their law enforcement power to charge him with a crime or misdemeanor "disorderly conduct" or some such, and that would give them their first Court Victory over Trump in 6 years of "shocking revelations".

But of course, they won't. As modern day lyncher, Pelosi says, "We can't (will not) wait for the Courts".

No all they want to do is try to sway public opinion with the continuing crapola, because the November elections are imminent, and thy can count on their pals in the Media to amplify their charges, knowing that a certain segment of society will swallow it whole, line and sinker!

Pathetic, but political dirty tricks on steroids!  :)

We'll wait for the voter's verdict in November!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It was clearly another made up Anti Trump hit piece.

Well, if that's the case it's fortunate that it was a Trump insider and former top aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows who made the claim! :thumbsup::?

Pathetic, but political dirty tricks on steroids!  :)

Exactly how is someone from the Trump camp making these claims a Democratic plot?

On 25/06/2022 at 17:02, trastrick said:

Google is your friend!  :)

Indeed it is...

Darth Vader beats Trump, not Clinton:

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/263277-poll-darth-vader-beats-trump-in-hypothetical-matchup/

Edited by Magilla