Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

LOL, of course, you really do live in a dreamworld

I watch American media all the time. You're so ill informed.

6 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I watch American media all the time. You're so ill informed.

its not how much you want, its the quality and how honest it is

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Judging by what happened in Texas over the weekend Donald Trump was correct in wanting a Muslim travel ban for people entering America but should have included Muslims from every country including the UK.

and people with mental illness i presume

In no way pandering to racism.

White People Are Not Being Pushed to the ‘Back of the Line’ for Covid Vaccines and Therapeutics, As Trump Claimed at Rally

https://flip.it/KH4pnB

Donald Trump slams Jan. 6 panel after Ivanka Trump interview request: 'They'll go after children':

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/590935-donald-trump-slams-jan-6-panel-after-ivanka-trump-interview-request

Remind me, didn't someone spend the last few years trying to go after someone else's children? :? :hihi:

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Donald Trump slams Jan. 6 panel after Ivanka Trump interview request: 'They'll go after children':

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/590935-donald-trump-slams-jan-6-panel-after-ivanka-trump-interview-request

Remind me, didn't someone spend the last few years trying to go after someone else's children? :? :hihi:

The "child" is 40 years old and was a government official.

4 hours ago, altus said:

The "child" is 40 years old and was a government official.

There is that! :D

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter says Trump 'is done':

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/589995-conservative-pundit-ann-coulter-says-trump-is-done

Ouch! :?

Edited by Magilla

RCP Average of all polls - January 25/2022

Favorable     Unfavorable

Trump                              42                      52.4

Pelosi                               32.6                  57.2

Job Approval

Biden                                40.9                   54.8

Ouch!

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

RCP Average of all polls - January 25/2022

Job Approval

Biden                                40.9                   54.8

Trump Job Approval (25/01/2018) - 40.1      55.5

So what we can say, yet again, is that while Biden is doing poorly he's *still* not doing as bad as Trump was after the same number of days in office.

:?

I'm surprised, given your interest in these numbers, that you managed to miss this one...

Fox News Hands Biden Highest Approval Number:

https://www.thewrap.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-high-fox-news/

"President gets 47% job approval in network’s new survey"

Edited by Magilla

5 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Trump Job Approval (25/01/2018) - 40.1      55.5

So what we can say, yet again, is that while Biden is doing poorly he's *still* not doing as bad as Trump was after the same number of days in office.

:?

Biden has the media FBI and CIA doing their best for him. He has had to close 2 Embassies in a matter of months, the economy is tanking, allies don't trust the USA any more, the border is completely open, he's closed the USA's own pipeline ensuring gas prices rocketed, his covid deaths are higher than Trumps, the stock market is volatile, he killed American troops in Afghanistan by his idiotic withdrawal, he cheated in an election and planned the 'insurrection'.  Biden is the worst President in USA history and will ensure the whole party is unelectable for a generation.

PS I'm not interested in any links to Blue Anon sites in response.

46 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Biden has the media FBI and CIA doing their best for him. He has had to close 2 Embassies in a matter of months, the economy is tanking, allies don't trust the USA any more, the border is completely open, he's closed the USA's own pipeline ensuring gas prices rocketed, his covid deaths are higher than Trumps, the stock market is volatile, he killed American troops in Afghanistan by his idiotic withdrawal, he cheated in an election and planned the 'insurrection'.  Biden is the worst President in USA history and will ensure the whole party is unelectable for a generation.

PS I'm not interested in any links to Blue Anon sites in response.

Never have so many Conspiracy Theories appeared in one post.

And that is the problem with far-right Conspiracy Theories, you cannot pick and choose from those fed to you, you have to believe them all no matter how ridiculous they sound or how contradictory they are.

What is even more stupefying is what is the point?

At least with Covid you thought you had an audience to impress.

We can't change our minds and next time vote for Trump.

So tell us why do you regurgitate these American far-right Conspiracy Theories?

At least Trastrick gives us an insight into an aspect on American political thinking.

Edited by Annie Bynnol