Mr Trump - All discussion here

I am pretty sure it's the convention.

It's the ones who think he is really still president who is going to be back in the Whitehouse in May, err  make that June....nope, before September for certain

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Just stumbled upon this

Its from TODAY (June 30th) and they are STILL referring to him as President Trump, its quite scary thinking so many people, including people in power are still referring to a former president as president.

I'm sure in normal places it would be classed as being a traitor? its far from patriotic not recognising your leader even if you have issues with their politics

To be fair, I think it’s normal in the US for former presidents to be referred to as Mr President (or Madam President had there been one).

1 hour ago, butlers said:

I am pretty sure it's the convention.

It's the ones who think he is really still president who is going to be back in the Whitehouse in May, err  make that June....nope, before September for certain

14 minutes ago, Arnold_Lane said:

To be fair, I think it’s normal in the US for former presidents to be referred to as Mr President (or Madam President had there been one).

the scary parts the amount of comments under the video

The comments are about what could be expected.

Not sure the claim he got at least 83million votes on the night but over 100m in total or that he's a real Presidential who shows EMPATHY tickles me most

Remember those cages the child immigrants were in because of Trump even though  they were brought in by  Obama . Those same cages are there under the Biden administration  and still nothing is being done to help the kids in these secret camps .   But its all Trumps fault .

That's  not correct.

Trump is the only one who implemented a POLICY to split the children from thier parents .

Hundreds of children are now separated from parents and the record keeping was so bad can not be reunited 

Looks like Mr Trump will be running for president again. 

That should spice things up a bit. 

Maga2024? 

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks like Mr Trump will be running for president again. 

Does it?

Like he's going to be re-instated in August? :loopy:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-rally-ohio-cnn-b1875064.html

That should spice things up a bit. 

Maga2024? 

I doubt he'll run, 'cos he won't win.

That boat has sailed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/560926-trump-ranked-fourth-from-worst-in-c-spans-2021-presidential-rankings

Edited by Magilla

26 minutes ago, Magilla said:

He has the backing of republicans everywhere. Very few have turned their backs on him.