Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, andyofborg said:

Apparently trump has followed one tradition and left a note, any thought  on what it says? 

I'd hope something like 'im sorry for everything' 

The 1776 report?

Unwelcome news for Trump:

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/534881-trump-stock-performance-falls-short-of-obama-clinton

"In Trumps first term the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose from 19,827 to 30,930, a 56 percent increase.

That increase is below the 71.7 percent rise the Dow saw in Obama's first term, or the 111 percent increase under Clinton's first term.

The S&P 500, which gained 67.8 percent under Trump, gained 84.5 percent in Obama's first term, and 79.2 percent in Clinton's first term."

:rolleyes:

QAnon believers grapple with doubt, spin new theories as Trump era ends: 'We all got played':

https://www.chron.com/news/article/QAnon-believers-grapple-with-doubt-spin-new-15884779.php

You've gotta laugh :hihi: :loopy:

On 20/01/2021 at 22:42, Longcol said:

Oh dear, how sad, never mind :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Capitol rioter claims he was 'duped' by Trump:

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/535526-capitol-rioter-claims-he-was-duped-by-trump-lawyer-says

The attorney for Anthony Chansley, the so-called QAnon Shaman, is blaming former President Trump for his client's involvement.

"He regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made"

I wonder if Ticker has realised yet! :rolleyes:     :hihi:

Taking it with a pinch of salt but a new book by a former KGB agent claims Trump "cultivated as an asset" by Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/29/trump-russia-asset-claims-former-kgb-spy-new-book

“Trump was the perfect target in a lot of ways: his vanity, narcissism made him a natural target to recruit. He was cultivated over a 40-year period, right up through his election.” 

More bad news for those who admire the business skills of the bestest, most bigliest businessman in history, Donald Trumpet:

While the richest got spectacularly richer during the pandemic, the ex-president plummeted nearly 300 places in the Forbes list

It’s been a glorious pandemic for the world’s richest people. Forbes annual billionaire poll includes a record-breaking 2,755 billionaires, with Amazon founder Jeff Bezos once again topping the list, the media company said on Tuesday.

Not everyone was a winner. According to the latest list, Donald Trump’s standing among other billionaires has plummeted almost 300 places since 2020, down to No 1,299. The humiliating fall sits on Forbes’ list next to a quote from the former president reading: “I took a lot of finance courses at Wharton. First they taught you all the rules and regulations. Then they taught you that those rules and regulations are really meant to be broken.”

Trump has lost millions on his retail locations, hotels and golf resorts in the last few years. But it does seem that businesses who were distancing themselves from Trump after the Capitol attack, continue to lease his properties, helping him to rake in millions on some properties in the last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/06/donald-trump-billionaire-rankings-forbes

And still no tax released on his part ,what's he hiding

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

And still no tax released on his part ,what's he hiding

To be honest, I doubt even Trumpet knows how much (or little) he is worth*

Trumpet is notorious for artificially inflating the values of his properties when taking out loans against them, then artificially deflating those same property values when it came to paying tax against them.

*Trumpet claims to be a billionaire.

He claimed to be worth $10 billion in his campaign for Pres in 2016.

It's certainly true he stiffed so many banks his funding latterly came from Russian via the Bundesbank in Germany.

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

He claimed to be worth $10 billion in his campaign for Pres in 2016.

It's certainly true he stiffed so many banks his funding latterly came from Russian via the Bundesbank in Germany.

I know that Deutsche Bank and Trumpet have what you might diplomatically describe as a "turbulent history" but since the Capitol riots in early January, even that bank are cutting ties with Trumpet:

Deutsche Bank became the latest large company to cut ties with Donald Trump, with the firm that has propped up the Trump Organization for two decades reportedly announcing it would no longer do business with the disgraced president.

The German bank’s move – reported by the New York Times – follows Wednesday’s deadly attack on the US Capitol building by a mob of Trump supporters. The number of corporations disassociating themselves from Trump is now turning into an avalanche.

Deutsche Bank has been Trump’s most important lender. The Trump Organization, fronted by his two older sons, owes the bank about $340m in outstanding loans. After a series of bankruptcies in the 1990s, it was the only bank willing to give Trump money.

The relationship has survived various scandals. In 2008, Trump sued the bank’s real estate division after he defaulted on a $40m repayment, used to fund the construction of the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago. He accused Deutsche of co-causing the financial crisis and demanded $3bn in compensation.

Instead of dumping him as a client, Deutsche’s private wealth division stepped in and loaned him more money to pay off the existing debt. Deutsche has resisted efforts by Democrats in the House and Senate to explain its relationship with Trump – and to clarify if Russian state banks or entities underwrote some of his debts.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/12/deutsche-bank-severs-ties-with-donald-trump

I love the bit about Trump defaulting on a $40 MILLION payment, then suing for $3 BILLION in compensation.

Classic Trumpet 🤣

I'm gonna try that with next month's council tax bill.

Edited by The Joker

Gone & apparently forgotten.  I can't believe how far this thread has slipped down the list, considering most have spent the last 4 years moaning about him.

For those of us of a certain age.   I wonder how this episode would have panned out?  I bet the border was shut with Chigley? 

Edited by Baron99

He was in the news the other day about witholding aid from Peurto Rica and then obstructing an inquiry into it.

Ben Carson was Secretary for HUD ( housing and urban development) at the time.

Remember Trump tossing paper towels to people while totally denying the increasing death toll.

Ben Carson is best remembered for his belief that the Pyramids were grain stores used by Joseph