Mr Trump - All discussion here

NYC  cuts all business contracts with the Trump organisation

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

NYC  cuts all business contracts with the Trump organisation

He is a total idiot he laid down with the establishment....

And now they are done with him they will hang him out to dry like they do with everyone....

All these people that bed down with the establishment will never learn once you have made your "millions" or "billions" in some cases you should be self sufficient and set for life and live the quiet life not be hungry for more that's greed and the establishment love men that are so they can tear them down and pull the rug....

I have no sympathy for trump at all he deserves everything that's coming his way....

Edited by Box11

I have a sickening feeling in my stomach that Trump's supporters will not let this lie.

I hope I'm wrong.

10 hours ago, Mister M said:

I have a sickening feeling in my stomach that Trump's supporters will not let this lie.

I hope I'm wrong.

they wont, they have become radicalised, they are wrong but they dont care they are obsessed, its all consuming, somebody yesterday posted pics of trumpists and jihadists, every picture was exactly the same apart from the flags and the clothes, it was really eye opening

On 13/01/2021 at 18:39, Mister M said:

You're not comparing Trump to Corbyn???

And I thought you liked Corbyn :hihi:

I'm certainly not comparing Trump to Corbyn. I am comparing their treatment in the media. You couldn't get two more different people, in fact I'm loath to mention them in the same post for fear of contamination. But both were assassinated in the press and TV. The only thing they have in common is that they are both political outsiders hated by the political elite and by extension the elite run media.

Maybe Trump deserves it. I don't know because I haven't followed his campaign closely enough or done the research. My low opinion of Trump comes purely from what I have read and seen in the media. But then again I do know what the media are capable of; how they manipulate the truth, lie by omission, take things out of context propagandise and brainwash etc. because it happened to Corbyn. 

I am not defending Trump, I dislike him intensely. I'm just curious to know why 57 million people voted for such an dreadful man. I don't believe all 57 million are red neck racist nutters. If they are, we're in more trouble than just having Trump for president. I do believe there's more to this than meets the eye, and we're only being fed one side of the story.  

Anonymous say they are going to 'shut Trump down'

"Anonymous has declared "total war" on Donald Trump, threatening to shut down his website's and expose what he doesn't want the public to know."

"Your inconsistent and hateful campaign has not only shocked the United States of America. You have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideas."

"You say what your current audience wants to hear but in reality, you don't stand for anything except for your personal greed and power."

"This is a call to arms. This is a call to the freedom fighters, to the forgotten, to the censored. To our fellow hacktivists throughout the world."

"This is a call to protect our future, our freedom, and our very way of life. This is a call to you."

Edited by melthebell

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

I suppose Giuliami could always sue Trump 😎

it would be fun if he did, I imagine many many interesting things will be revealed in the court documents.

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

I am not defending Trump, I dislike him intensely. I'm just curious to know why 57 million people voted for such an dreadful man. I don't believe all 57 million are red neck racist nutters. If they are, we're in more trouble than just having Trump for president. I do believe there's more to this than meets the eye, and we're only being fed one side of the story.  

As in the uk and most other places the bulk will be "rosette on a donkey" voters, some because they didn't like the alternative, some because they bought into the spin and some because they bought into his actual message. 

Trump's media treatment is a direct result of his words and actions, and until last week a large part of the  media have been very supportive of him, particulatly, until last week at least, his coup attempt. It's all there in publicly available material should you care to look. 

Corbyn might have got a hard time in the media, but every labour leader for the last hunfred years has had that treatment, particularly the leftier ones. He should have expected it and dealt with it. better  He chose not too and so he failed  That's the difference between the leader of a country and the man collecting signtures on Fargate. 

Edited by andyofborg

11 hours ago, Longcol said:

I see Trump has now fallen out with Rudy Giuliani and is refusing to pay him for his "legal" work.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/14/trump-refusing-to-pay-rudy-giuliani-legal-fees-after-falling-out

I suppose Giuliami could always sue Trump 😎

So that's why he's on the cheap hair dye