Mr Trump - All discussion here

42 minutes ago, steved32 said:

And now the fawning  Trump sycophancy of May, Johnson, Patel and Gove a few years ago says it all we need to know about the Tories' moral "compass."

Yes I expect over the next few weeks the high profile grovellers at the feet of Trumplethinskin, will be wanting to distance themselves from their previous obsequiousness. Not to mention all those posters on here sneering at high profile figures like John Bercow, Jeremy Corbyn, and Vince Cable for refusing to meet the world's greatest troll.

Edited by Mister M

so been watching a few news clips about those arrested / dead from the "insurrection" and what i have seen / heard backs up what i have been saying, they have become radicalised to the point of obsession where nothing else matters.

The former forces lady that got shot, went, without her husband and apparently was very vocal online and to friends and family about trump politics

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Yes I expect over the next few weeks the high profile grovellers at the feet of Trumplethinskin, will be wanting to distance themselves from their previous obsequiousness. Not to mention all those posters on here sneering at high profile figures like John Bercow, Jeremy Corbyn, and Vince Cable for refusing to meet the world's greatest troll.

You do realise whether he was liked, dislike or otherwise he was still president of the United States. They were, still are, and probably always will be our biggest world allies. 

It would have been absolutely suicidal for any operating government or sitting Prime Minister

to refuse to meet with the most important and powerful political leader in the world.

You're not going to tell me the any of the 'heroes' you mention on your list would not have done the same if they were in the PM position. That's just nonsense.   

Wow people from the lower ranks make a pointless gesture to try and do a bit of grandstanding.  Who cares.

Incidentally, given some of the political and union tyrants Corbyn has been mingling with and praising in the past he's hardly a prime example of morals.  

7 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

You do realise whether he was liked, dislike or otherwise he was still president of the United States. They were, still are, and probably always will be our biggest world allies. 

It would have been absolutely suicidal for any operating government or sitting Prime Minister

to refuse to meet with the most important and powerful political leader in the world.

You're not going to tell me the any of the 'heroes' you mention on your list would not have done the same if they were in the PM position. That's just nonsense.   

Wow people from the lower ranks make a pointless gesture to try and do a bit of grandstanding.  Who cares.

Incidentally, given some of the political and union tyrants Corbyn has been mingling with and praising in the past he's hardly a prime example of morals.  

If they think it's important, politicians can cooperate while holding their nose, and being professional yet detached, looking for areas of agreement and taking a pragmatic view. Or they can fawn all over each other and sing each others' praises. They have a choice.

Trump had said "I will be with you" lol..when those rioters entered the building,  he was no where to be seen.

Then washed his hands off them after a few days by 'condemning' them.

This guy needs to be impeached, so his presidency ends in disgrace.

He needs to be impeached to be stopped from running in 2024.

Let's remind ourselves of who the UK's biggest Trump fan is: Nigel Farage.

Reported this morning on the BBC, that as Twitter has permanently closed his account, Trump is now considering setting up his own social media platform?

I wonder what the company will be called?  <removed>  perhaps? 

Edited by nikki-red

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Reported this morning on the BBC, that as Twitter has permanently closed his account, Trump is now considering setting up his own social media platform?

I wonder what the company will be called?  <removed>  perhaps? 

Trump, for another week or so has a press conference  room where the world's press could turn up at very short notice. He hasn't used that facility for a while. I wonder why?

Wonder what’ll happen to his stupid wall. Read in a couple of places that he’s been siphoning off money earmarked for the navy to fund his folly. This at a time when China is hugely expanding its fleet.

2 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jan/11/pga-strips-major-golf-championship-from-donald-trumps-course

Looks like major bodies continue to take action. 

At least Twitter has silenced Trump, otherwise who knows what more trouble he'd be causing now.

I understand from some reports he has fallen out with Mike Pence.

Why wasn’t this instigated when BLM movement were burning and trashing half of America down in 140 cities! There were 30 people killed with billions in damages at these events, and big tech did nothing then! It is so clear what the agenda is here. If your on our side its ok, if your on the other side we will silence your movement.

and not only that, but the political left supported the riots, they trashed businesses, the federal courthouses held siege, the CHAZ zone where 2 people were killed, and Kamala Harris said this must continue. So why aren’t her social media accounts suspended?