Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

That is a chilling turn of events.

Trump:      I won Georgia by at least 500,000 votes.

Georgia Secretary's of State:     No you didn't.  There's no evidence that what you are claiming is true.

Trump:     I want you to find that evidence, and find the missing 500,000 votes, or you're in a lot of trouble.

Georgia Secretary's of State:     Thank you, President Trump, for your time.

Good on Brad Raffensperger (Georgia's Secretary of State) for refusing to indulge Trump.

Trump is corrupt - simple.

And seemingly increasingly unhinged

16 hours ago, Longcol said:

Trump is corrupt - simple.

So he accuses others of being corrupt in denying him an election win, though hasn't got any evidence to support his claim; now evidence shows him to be pressurising an official into taking a corrupt action.

Hopefully his swivel eyed supporters in America can see what a complete fraud this man is.

I'd love to see him in jail.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

So he accuses others of being corrupt in denying him an election win, though hasn't got any evidence to support his claim; now evidence shows him to be pressurising an official into taking a corrupt action.

Hopefully his swivel eyed supporters in America can see what a complete fraud this man is.

do you really think so? You just have to look at our swivel eyed loons to know this will simply reinforce their swivel eyedness. 

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I'd love to see him in jail.

He seems to be attracting the interest of an increasing number of state DAs so that might happen. 

Nicola Sturgeon warns Donald Trump does not have an essential reason to come to Scotland

After reports that US President Donald Trump could fly to Scotland as he leaves office, Nicola Sturgeon has reminded him travel rules would apply to him as they would others.

The Sunday Post newspaper reported that sources at Prestwick Airport, frequently used by the US Government and Trump, who said there was increased activity which indicated the outgoing president could be planning to visit.

The US media also reported that Trump could plan to fly to Scotland ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration - when he will official take over from Trump in White House.

Prestwick Airport has reportedly been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival would take over at the White House.

But asked about the reports today, Nicola Sturgeon said she did not consider a golf trip as an essential reason to visit Scotland.

Current coronavirus rules mean people can only travel into or out of Scotland and the UK for an essential reason.

"We are not allowing people to come into Scotland without an essential purpose.

"That would apply to him [Donald Trump] as it would apply to anyone else," she said.

Whether Trump just doesn't want to be in the US to avoid embarrassment as Biden officially replaces him or whether he wants to be out of the US before he loses his presidential immunity from prosecution I don't know. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

52 minutes ago, altus said:

Nicola Sturgeon warns Donald Trump does not have an essential reason to come to Scotland

Whether Trump just doesn't want to be in the US to avoid embarrassment as Biden officially replaces him or whether he wants to be out of the US before he loses his presidential immunity from prosecution I don't know. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I'd pay good money to watch wee Nikki sturgeon drag him back up those aircraft steps by his ear.

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I'd pay good money to watch wee Nikki sturgeon drag him back up those aircraft steps by his ear.

or perhaps introduce him to the joys of the scottish penal system. it could be quite handy locking him up for a couple of weeks. i'm sure an assortment of us prosecutors would be quite happy to know where he was once his presidential immunity ends, and the blair government agreed quite a helpful extradition treaty too,.....

I see Trump is addressing a “Save America “ rally.

Should be a “Save America from Trump and his supporters “ rally.

What a shameless brass necked specimen he is.

Lots of villages missing there idiots today.

What a great day, not laughed as much in years.

Trump has ,since the start of his Presidency 

Lost the popular vote twice.

Lost the Presidency

Lost the Republicans control of the House if Reps.

Lost the Republicans control of the Senate.

That is heroic as there's not been a single Democratic Member of the Senate from GA. since the 1992 Clinton election.

And before the day is out the ceremonial will be over at Congress and Biden can start counting down the last few days until he takes office.

The Dems only yesterday put forward national voting reform and Merrick Garland is going to be the new AG.

The scary thing is looking at his history as a  businessman/citizen is that he managed to end up as leader of the most powerful state in the world.

21 hours ago, altus said:

There are rumours that Trump wanted one last taxpayer-funded freebie before he lost his presidential privileges . . . but while I'm sure that Bonnie Scotland is beautiful at this time of year, I would have chosen somewhere a little warmer 🥶

The live news from Washington is that the democracy hating Trump supporters are seriously trying to storm the Capitol building. If it was left wing or anarchist protesters who did that, wouldn't they be shot dead? If the fascists do get through the cordon and up to the building, what's going to happen? Will they be shot or is it different rules for them?