Mr Trump - All discussion here

48 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Just listened to Joe Biden's speech.

Very dignified, inclusive and measured.

Completly agree,.   A real Gentleman not a Gangster, like his opponent.  What a Clown to state, we did win this election . 

Edited by PRESLEY

Watching the news now....so apparently Trump wants to go to the courts to order the ballot counters to stop counting votes that people have already cast so that he can win?
How would that even be legal? Wouldn't it be considered some kind of vote tampering?

54 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Just listened to Joe Biden's speech.

Very dignified, inclusive and measured.

The exact opposite of Trump.

30 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Watching the news now....so apparently Trump wants to go to the courts to order the ballot counters to stop counting votes that people have already cast so that he can win?
How would that even be legal? Wouldn't it be considered some kind of vote tampering?

in a normal world you would think so, but it IS america

So folks, I just declared I am the rightful king of Yorkshire on Twitter. Anybody disagreeing is peddling fake news and doesn't understand the fraud that was committed to stop me becoming King. 

I will hold court at the Fountain Precinct every third Wednesday of the month. (as I will be out playing golf every other day). 

Make Yorkshire Great Again! 

Observing this fiasco only strengthens the power of the worlds dictatorial leaders

7 minutes ago, tzijlstra said:

So folks, I just declared I am the rightful king of Yorkshire on Twitter. Anybody disagreeing is peddling fake news and doesn't understand the fraud that was committed to stop me becoming King. 

I will hold court at the Fountain Precinct every third Wednesday of the month. (as I will be out playing golf every other day). 

Make Yorkshire Great Again! 

WHAT IS HAPPENING???

12 hours ago, Anna B said:

Interesting. I know what you mean; multi-millionaire businessman etc etc. should be part of the establishment, but he isn't.

He doesn't fit in, doesn't play the game their way, shoots his mouth off etc, and doesn't give a f***

He's uncontrollable. (bit like Corbyn.) That makes him a threat to the cosy club that is the establishment. 

Oh little Anna B.....

Of course he is part of the establishment...

There are many tier's in regards to the establishment and all have their part to play...

Anna B I think we both agree that Trump is not the most intelligent human being amongst us...

So ask yourself why or how on earth did he become President of probably the most powerful nation in the world....

The answer is simple "He was asked".....

Not only that Anna B they have created a brand new dynasty namely and to be known in the future as "The Trumps"...

My money is on "Ivanka" becoming the first "Madam President" in the near future I wouldn't be at all shocked or surprised....

Then of course we have "Barron"....

Who as we speak is being groomed to carry the baton one day....

But when all is said and done Anna B all I'm doing here is thinking out loud and that's what makes this a great forum which I'm sure you will agree....

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

in a normal world you would think so, but it IS america

It IS America.  And it is insane!  DT will do anything and everything to try to turn the tides but that jerk is out! I couldn't be happier!!

Trump's lead in Georgia has been falling relentlessly.

Was over 160,000 yesterday, now down to 28,000.

Biden still closing in PA too, Trump's lead was 650,000 initially now 176000 with 400,000 mail.in votes to count 

GA lead now 23,000

Believe 200,000 votes to count

If Biden takes Georgia ,in theory election could end 269-269.

Shall we do it all again