Mr Trump - All discussion here

Even the leftist media know this is no landslide for Biden..

Cx8yUJU9.jpeg

Edited by XXTickerXX

1 hour ago, XXTickerXX said:

Even the leftist media know this is no landslide for Biden.. ...

Keith Koffler is a senior editor at the Washington Examiner.

Leftist 🤣 . You'd probably enjoy his book about Steve Bannon.

File in the same box as Jason Miller on CNN. 

I can't stand Trump, but I've got a horrible feeling he'll win on Tuesday. 

50 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I just think it will be a mess, and Trump will "win" after various supreme court judgements. Dark times ahead.

Edited by whiteowl

I understand Trump is happy to do a trade deal with Boris, chlorinated chicken et al, but Biden is not because we aren't in the EU any more.

Interesting times....

On 01/11/2020 at 22:57, Anna B said:

I have the same feeling Anna.

AN historic transatlantic trade deal that turbocharges growth and prosperity will be signed, sealed and delivered regardless of tomorrow's election result, US Ambassador Robert "Woody" Johnson has told the Daily Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1355246/brexit-news-us-trade-deal-donald-trump-joe-biden-us-election-2020-result-woody-johnson

Yet two hours before that the Express reported this, so make of it what you will.

Brexit outrage: Joe Biden US election win may FORCE UK to agree EU's trade deal terms

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1355279/Brexit-news-Joe-Biden-trade-deal-US-election-update-latest-EU-vn

On 31/10/2020 at 21:15, BigPP said:

Spot on Mister Gee. Trump is a evil man.

Lets hope that within 4 days from now he will have been dumped into the trash can of history where he truly belongs.

Yes, for the strokes this joker has pulled during his Dictation he doesn't deserve to win, if he does obviously there is skullduggery afoot. :suspect:

Still looking tight, but I think Trump will edge it.

I think if bara cobarner was still the democrat candidate then trump would lose, Biden wasn't a good communicater and was upstaged by the other president 

9 minutes ago, rogets said:

I think if bara cobarner was still the democrat candidate then trump would lose, Biden wasn't a good communicater and was upstaged by the other president 

Argreed, don't think it would have even needed Barack - Biden was always an iffy choice, I've said before that if the Dems had found a better, more dynamic candidate I think it would have been a shoe in.

As it is, well - it's close. 

20 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Yes, for the strokes this joker has pulled during his Dictation he doesn't deserve to win, if he does obviously there is skullduggery afoot. :suspect:

Not necessarily. Trump may win for the same reasons politics has gone skew whiff everywhere - 

shear bloodymindedness.

The people are sick of the Establishment running the show, and resent being told what to do by the Media.

Edited by Anna B