Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just watching the news this morning...Trump is out of hospital and walking around without a mask on 3 DAYS after being tested positive??!!

And all the American folks getting interviewed on TV don't see any issue with this...are they all insane?

1 hour ago, Thorpist said:

From the BBC news 

Feeling really good!" Mr Trump tweeted earlier. "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."

All you need is two top hospital facilities and countless doctors administering to you and you have no need to worry too much.

However if you are not wealthy and don't have top of the range insurance maybe good advice to wear a mask and social distance.

Well said Thorpist

but what another stupid statement from Trump.

The 200,000+ that have died in the States will have no problem in not letting it 'Dominate' their lives that's for sure.

Keep safe.

3 hours ago, Pyrotequila said:

Just watching the news this morning...Trump is out of hospital and walking around without a mask on 3 DAYS after being tested positive??!!

And all the American folks getting interviewed on TV don't see any issue with this...are they all insane?

You can’t polish turds. But many doctors and others In America are pulling their hair out after hearing his statement about not to be afraid of covid.

Edited by hobinfoot

Just read an interesting analysis by a medical doctor who has been treating Covid patients all year - after diagnosis, the first five days of showing symptoms (allegedly where Trump is now) show respiratory issues picking up: 'cocking the hammer' - it is after 8 days that the gun is fired and severe Covid becomes life threatening, in particular when the patient has shown severe respiratory issues during those five days. They administered the remdesivir and steroids because he has/had severe respiratory issues, no other reason to do so. 

First conclusion - he is out way too soon. Second conclusion - not only is he still a superspreader, he is likely to crash even harder than other patients because the steroids will drop him like a brick after the course is finished because his immune system is all over the place now.  Third conclusion followed when someone asked if he was compos mentis (full control of the mind, ie. accountable) considering the amount of medication he was likely on - no. 

Great job President, really nothing to be afraid of!

He just tweeted

Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!

average flu YEAR 34,000 deaths

9 months if Covid 210,000 deaths.

He also in private in Feb said Covid is much more deadly than flu.

Guys a maniac 

We have all seen how Trump regularly sacks those who ‘upset’ him but being so reckless in his super spreading seems a bit extreme even for him. No doubt the   Super Man president who didn’t let the virus control him will label those less fortunate ‘losers’

Edited by catmiss
Typo

1 hour ago, catmiss said:

We have all seen how Trump regularly sacks those who ‘upset’ him but being so reckless in his super spreading seems a bit extreme even for him. No doubt the   Super Man president who didn’t let the virus control him will label those less fortunate ‘losers’

He didn't have it in the first place...

7 hours ago, Box11 said:

He didn't have it in the first place...

When I got the Flu in my younger days it just took a few days to recover but as I got older, my god!  Four to five days or even six days feeling absoloute rubbish so I don't believe this Jerk, it smells of political tactics  to slow down Bidens onslaught and also a tact to strenghten his case of non appceptence to Coronas which as been his attitude from the start.  :roll:

He's just "thanked God" for letting him have had the virus.

Obviously a diferent 'God' to yours and mine and all those around the world who have died or still suffering from it.

11 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

When I got the Flu in my younger days it just took a few days to recover but as I got older, my god!  Four to five days or even six days feeling absoloute rubbish so I don't believe this Jerk, it smells of political tactics  to slow down Bidens onslaught and also a tact to strenghten his case of non appceptence to Coronas which as been his attitude from the start.  :roll:

Keep safe

11 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

He's just "thanked God" for letting him have had the virus.

Obviously a diferent 'God' to yours and mine and all those around the world who have died or still suffering from it.

Keep safe

Exactly right,  could not agree more.