Mr Trump - All discussion here

8 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

He's going all out if it is!

What 2 bits of fake news?

"me and the missus have the virus"

"I am going to hospital - vote for me because Biden did this to me?"

Hardly all out...

For all of Trump’s unpleasantness, I think we need to see how this pans out. He’s a human being and wishing ill on him is not nice.

I can’t imagine that he can fake this. Let’s hope he gets through it and loses the election fair and square.

For now, he’s in hospital and I hope he recovers quickly 

18 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

For all of Trump’s unpleasantness, I think we need to see how this pans out. He’s a human being and wishing ill on him is not nice.

I can’t imagine that he can fake this. Let’s hope he gets through it and loses the election fair and square.

For now, he’s in hospital and I hope he recovers quickly 

I’m not wishing ill at all.  Some are going in two footed on Twitter, not an attractive look if I’m honest.

55 minutes ago, Longcol said:

There is always the theory he'll  be visited in a coma by "God" who will tell him he will be saved (due to the many prayers of his followers) because he stil has God's work to do on this planet - so Trump can present himself as JC reincarnate.

This is obviously Plan B.

Plan A was to announce a vaccine before the election.

😄😄😄

Pettytom: You are quite right and I am suitably chastened. If he's ill I wish him well.

😌

18 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Now it's dialing up a notch.

BBC News - Trump taken to hospital after testing positive
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54396670

Oh well, just 52 years after his draft dodging ("I got bone spurs Daddy, bone spurs!") he finally gets to see the inside of a military helicopter.

That's right Taxman.....

I don't believe a word of it tho,it's just a ploy to divert the spotlight away from not paying his taxes...

Regarding dodging the draft, it's disgusting he as the audacity to have said in the past that anyone who joins the military are stupid just goes to show what those who are wealthy really think of those who fight their endless money pit wars.....

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

That's right Taxman.....

I don't believe a word of it tho,it's just a ploy to divert the spotlight away from not paying his taxes...

Regarding dodging the draft, it's disgusting he as the audacity to have said in the past that anyone who joins the military are stupid just goes to show what those who are wealthy really think of those who fight their endless money pit wars.....

I’m no Trump or Boris fan but they are individuals who, despite their office, have contracted the same virus that most of us are trying to avoid 

Come on catmiss....

Learn to read between the lines.....

"WHAT THE MIND SEES THE MIND BELIEVES"......

In your case catmiss....

Edited by Box11

Trump "learned a lot about Covid", then proves he really hasn't...

...by taking a limo ride around the hospital :?

Talk about Billy Liar, During his presidency 20,000 lies have been recorded, he is literally unbelievable. :hihi:

From the BBC news 

Feeling really good!" Mr Trump tweeted earlier. "Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."

All you need is two top hospital facilities and countless doctors administering to you and you have no need to worry too much.

However if you are not wealthy and don't have top of the range insurance maybe good advice to wear a mask and social distance.