Mr Trump - All discussion here

What Trump says and tweets should be enough to destroy his chance of a second term.

What he fails to say is equally damaging.

Whatever swamp he was supposedly draining has only been re populated with his own toads and reptilian cronies.

Sadly,I appreciate that he still has a chance,which reflects badly on the Republican Party and much of the electorate.

Cadet Bone Spurs

"I got bone spurs Daddy, don't let me go to war Daddy! Bone spurs! Bone spurs!

So not all bad,

" Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict. The last president to avoid doing so was Peace Prize laureate Jimmy Carter."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8713415/Donald-Trump-nominated-2021-Nobel-Peace-Prize.html

37 minutes ago, retep said:

So not all bad,

" Trump has broken a 39-year-old streak of American Presidents either starting a war or bringing the United States into an international armed conflict. The last president to avoid doing so was Peace Prize laureate Jimmy Carter."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8713415/Donald-Trump-nominated-2021-Nobel-Peace-Prize.html

And he’s being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. That’ll upset some of the gob foamers.

59 minutes ago, retep said:

So not all bad,

...and yet, has managed to drop more bombs than both Obama and Bush combined, while removing accountability so you don't get to read about it :?

21 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And he’s being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. That’ll upset some of the gob foamers.

LOL, Tybring-Gjedde nominated him in 2019 too :?

Given the genuine reality of Trumps "peace" efforts, what do you think his chances are? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

11 minutes ago, Magilla said:

...and yet, has managed to drop more bombs than both Obama and Bush combined, while removing accountability so you don't get to read about it :?

Given the genuine reality of Trumps "peace" efforts, what do you think his chances are? :hihi:

Honestly couldn't care less. Him being nominated or potentially winning won't impact my life whatsoever

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Honestly couldn't care less. Him being nominated or potentially winning won't impact my life whatsoever

That sounds a little.... foamy :thumbsup:

I didn't ask if you cared... :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Magilla said:

That sounds a little.... foamy :thumbsup:

I didn't ask if you cared... :rolleyes:

it’s not foamy.

You asked me what his chances of winning are and I responded that I don’t have an opinion due to a lack of caring.

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

A big part of me absolutely loves that he's president. 

The brain makes up about 2 % of body mass so you are probably correct

In the latest episode of "Republicans Don't Listen to the Lyrics", Trump plays Fortunate Son at a rally.

President Trump walked off Air Force One in Michigan on Thursday night (Sept. 10) to the strains of Creedence Clearwater Revival's legendary anti draft-dodger anthem "Fortunate Son" and the internet had a lot of thoughts.

Trump, who famously received five deferments at the height of the Vietnam War -- four for education, a fifth for what has been described as "bone spurs" in his feet -- boomed the song out as hundreds of supporters, mostly unmasked, awaited his arrival.

The 1969 protest song, written by CCR's John Fogerty, addresses the class divide in America during the Vietnam War, with lyrics that take on a "millionaire's son" born with a "silver spoon in hand" that allows him to avoid getting drafted into military service while others without means are sent off to die.

No prizes for guessing whether they'd got approval for playing the song.

On 09/09/2020 at 12:13, Magilla said:

Considering his achievements as a president, more to the point as a businessman/celebrity who somehow managed to push his way to the number 1 spot in America. I'd say you have to hand it to the man. 

I think the odds were upwards of about 80/1 for him winning the prize, I would imagine when he announced his presidency campaign they were significantly higher. 

The way his opponents and doubters have reacted for 4 full years is a truly embarrassing display, far more embarrassing than anything he has ever said or done in his entire career - and that is saying something.

At least Biden has Cardi B in his corner this year...