Mr Trump - All discussion here

John Kasich ex Republican Presidential candidate and Cindy McCain, wife of US Republican Presidental candidate againgst Obama in 2008 are both  appearing at the Democratic Conference in support of Joe Biden.

The 1000 page Senate report about Russian interference again implies Stone and Trump obstructed justice.

Considering they said they did nothing wrong, boy did they lie  a lot 

8 hours ago, apelike said:

But just who is trying to prevent people having postal votes this time as its the individual states that decide?

(...)

USPS' CEO, DeJoy, for reasons best known to him and his influence network. I'd have thought that was clear by now, regardless of any bias (real or imagined) in the links to date.

However that now seems to have changed in the last 24 hours. Well, talking the talk at least, we'll have to see what his walk is like, before Pelosi grills him before the Senate next Monday.

All a big series of coincidences I'm sure.

12 hours ago, apelike said:

But I suppose it all hinges on what people think independent means then.  

Several people on here post links to Guardian articles with their obvious anti Tory, anti Brexit and anti Cummings stance so they obviously can't be independent either and nor can the posters, so do I have to trust posters replies who are not independent and biased also?

Comparable but on the other side to The Guardian are The Times and The Telegraph. The sites/people you've been posting links to make the more extreme members of Momentum look reasonable.

11 hours ago, butlers said:

The 1000 page Senate report about Russian interference again implies Stone and Trump obstructed justice.

Considering they said they did nothing wrong, boy did they lie  a lot

A bit more detail on that: Trump campaign Russia contacts were 'grave threat', says Senate report

A Republican-led Senate panel has concluded that Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016 "represented a grave counterintelligence threat".

The nearly 1,000-page intelligence committee report laid out links between President Donald Trump's associates and Kremlin officials.

Manafort's contact with Russian oligarchs and intelligence affiliates - namely Konstantin Kilimnik- and his access to Mr Trump "created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign," the committee alleges.

The committee also reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin was behind the WikiLeaks effort to hack Democratic Party officials and leak information to damage Hillary Clinton's campaign.

The report confirmed Kremlin used Manafort and WikiLeaks to help Mr Trump win the 2016 election, and that WikiLeaks was aware it was assisting Russian intelligence.

Looks like Julian Assange might be getting a presidential pardon in the near future.

On 18/08/2020 at 23:29, apelike said:

But I suppose it all hinges on what people think independent means then.  

Several people on here post links to Guardian articles with their obvious anti Tory, anti Brexit and anti Cummings stance so they obviously can't be independent either and nor can the posters, so do I have to trust posters replies who are not independent and biased also?

Presumably you're never biased 😎

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Presumably you're never biased 😎

I think you miss the point.. Everyone with an opinion is automatically biased towards their opinion.

3 minutes ago, apelike said:

I think you miss the point.. Everyone with an opinion is automatically biased towards their opinion.

So you're always biased towards the Tories then?

Trump wades in on QAnon

Trump claimed he did not know much about the QAnon conspiracy. A journalist clarified that QAnon supporters “believe you are saying the world from this satanic cult of pedophiles...Does this sound like something you are behind?”

“I haven’t heard that. But is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?” Trump said. “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it.”

7 hours ago, butlers said:

Trump wades in on QAnon

Trump claimed he did not know much about the QAnon conspiracy. A journalist clarified that QAnon supporters “believe you are saying the world from this satanic cult of pedophiles...Does this sound like something you are behind?”

“I haven’t heard that. But is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?” Trump said. “If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it.”

Maniac. Utterly unhinged.

70 plus former very high ranking , Republican,defense and intelligence agents come out for Biden

He's a malignant narcissist. He's a liar. He's a despicable human being and the worst president in American history - it's not even close," Tuttle told Reuters.

Over 70 former Republican national security officials including ex-CIA and FBI chiefs will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Friday while launching a scathing indictment of President Donald Trump, calling him corrupt and unfit to serve.

Wow.

The first quote is the former Republican US ambassador to the UK