Mr Trump - All discussion here

The entire Atlanta police department just walked out. It's going to be the purge over there. All surrounding police districts are refusing to help unless its an officers life at risk. No one answering police radios.

Redpilling an entire nation. Lets see how the democrats can send unarmed social workers to arrest murder suspects armed with a gun or high on Fentanyl. There some really dangerous parts of Atlanta who just got the green light to do what they want. Maybe the Mayor and DA will respond to the calls.

Atlanta has only had Democrat mayors for — 141 years. But it's Trumps fault.......

Atlanta police scanners silent... multiple people saying no activity. They are warning residents to expect a spike in crime.

https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/30453

All because of the Democrat mob and cancel culture. I hope they visit the gated communities where these people live and leave the poor areas alone.

Well done Democrats well done. All done in the name of politics.

2 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

"The entire Atlanta police department just walked out. It's going to be the purge over there. All surrounding police districts are refusing to help unless its an officers life at risk. No one answering police radios.

Redpilling an entire nation. (my underline)Lets see how the democrats can send unarmed social workers to arrest murder suspects armed with a gun or high on Fentanyl. There some really dangerous parts of Atlanta who just got the green light to do what they want. Maybe the Mayor and DA will respond to the calls.

" But it's Trumps fault.......

Atlanta police scanners silent... multiple people saying no activity. They are warning residents to expect a spike in crime.

https://www.broadcastify.com/webPlayer/30453

All because of the Democrat mob and cancel culture. I hope they visit the gated communities where these people live and leave the poor areas alone.

Well done Democrats well done. All done in the name of politics."

Information that may help to clarify this post:

"Online, red pill is especially used among anti-feminist and white supremacist groups to refer to "waking up" to the truth that women and liberal politics are oppressing men and white people." Source

4 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

it's Trumps fault.......

Still here? I thought you'd done the sensible thing.

119, 941 dead and rising and the gimp is still planning rallies. What a guy.

1 hour ago, Halibut said:

Some planning protests, some planning riots, some planning rallies...

Edited by Branyy

On 15/06/2020 at 22:36, butlers said:

John Bolton ,the hawks hawk is bringing a book out .Think Trump sacked him.about the Syrian situation and this is what BunkerBoy tweeted today about the contents

"Maybe he's not telling the truth. He's been known not to tell the truth, a lot," Mr Trump told 

There's some juicy bit coming out from this book.

Predictably Trump has responded in his usual manner...

Isn't it funny how all these advisors suddenly become fools and liars when they leave the White House.

If this was true, one might question the fool that keeps employing them in the first place...

4 hours ago, Halibut said:

Details of Bolton's book are coming out. XXTickerXXX has got to try and distract people from that.

Talking of the Bolton's book (which Trump has tried to block): John Bolton’s bombshell Trump book: eight of its most stunning claims:

1. Trump pleaded with China to help win the 2020 election

2. Trump suggested he was open to serving more than two terms

3. Trump offered favors to dictators

4. Trump praised Xi for China’s internment camps

5. Trump defended Saudi Arabia to distract from a story about Ivanka

6. Trump’s top staff mocked him behind his back

7. Trump thought Finland was part of Russia

8. Trump thought it would be ‘cool’ to invade Venezuela

I'm not sure describing them as 'stunning claims' is accurate. 'Things you expected about Donald Trump anyway' would be better.

There's also the fact that 6 states have seen record coronavirus cases - Fauci says US 'still in the first wave' as six states see record Covid-19 cases

Edited by altus
Added coronavirus bits.

1 hour ago, altus said:

I'm not sure describing them as 'stunning claims' is accurate. 'Things you expected about Donald Trump anyway' would be better.

I know... right, nothing even remotely surprising! :hihi:

Let's not forget the parts where Trump decided he wanted to talk about Pearl Harbour when the Japanese PM rocked up...

...and how he was surprised to learn that the UK has nukes :rolleyes:

Meanwhile:

Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington predicts 200,000 deaths by October:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-white-house-model-prediction-200000-deaths-october/

On 18/06/2020 at 07:01, Halibut said:

Here for the next 4 years. 😘 Then to Candace Owens as the first woman president. You must want that or you are a racist sexist.

I have to log on just to see how crazy you still all are. Makes me laugh and keeps me happy.

Lefties are mad at Trump because ..

Corona Virus hit Democratic states harder from top to bottom, not even close.

Democrat cities have "racist cops"

Democrats keep burning buildings and looting with zero social distancing - but Trump will hold a rally and they will go insane. As normal.

Democrats toppling statues and silencing anyone who speaks against them. The Democrats are pretty much the Taliban in all respects.

Always remember the left always accuse others of what they are themselves.

Example..

DKgTqtPUIAAm3Gi?format=jpg&name=360x360

Better fact check it with snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dem-party-logo-white-supremacy/

Highest Crime Cities in America, Party of Mayor:

1. St. Louis, Democrat
2. Detroit, Democrat
3. Baltimore, Democrat
4. Memphis, Democrat
5. Kansas City, Democrat
6. Little Rock, Democrat
7. Milwaukee, Democrat
8. Rockford, Democrat
9. Cleveland, Democrat
10. Stockton, Democrat

Yep failures all round.

Looking forward to this again...

Taliban ?

Did not know they have closed all the school places for girls

Or banned music

Or do amputations for crimes.

As to why the Democrat  states were worse hit it hardly needs any great insight to see why.

The highest infection rates now are across the south and west , predominantly Republican but as they often are anti s ience no nothing's they are less likely to take the measures needed to reign in the virus 

Latest projection is for 200,000 deaths by Oct.

Trump said it was 15 people and soon would be zero.

Then later 60,000 would be a good number.

He will prove to be a historically bad president

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Nothing says "desperate and worried" quite like having to deflect to something from over 50 years ago :P

3 hours ago, butlers said:

As to why the Democrat  states were worse hit it hardly needs any great insight to see why.

Indeed, it's almost comical! :hihi:

4 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Here for the next 4 years. 😘 Then to Candace Owens as the first woman president. You must want that or you are a racist sexist.

I have to log on just to see how crazy you still all are. Makes me laugh and keeps me happy.

Lefties are mad at Trump because ..

Corona Virus hit Democratic states harder from top to bottom, not even close.

Democrat cities have "racist cops"

Democrats keep burning buildings and looting with zero social distancing - but Trump will hold a rally and they will go insane. As normal.

Democrats toppling statues and silencing anyone who speaks against them. The Democrats are pretty much the Taliban in all respects.

Always remember the left always accuse others of what they are themselves.

Example..

DKgTqtPUIAAm3Gi?format=jpg&name=360x360

Bet

Lame. 3/10