Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

He, as president of his country, must accept his responsibility that his outpourings are interpreted by some in ways that could be harmful to them.

Him and his co-President are picking on China, we should just hope that things dont escalate.

2 hours ago, Branyy said:

Yes, exactly. My interpretation might be incorrect. However, I'm not pushing my interpretation to anyone! And I'm certainly not making up some words and inserting them into original statements just to support my interpretation!

The conclusion is - he didn't explicitly say that. You may THINK he meant it, but you CAN'T KNOW. Therefore, saying that he meant it for sure, is FALSE. Unless you bring some evidence.

I have not quoted Trump, accurately or inaccurately, I have  not attached meaning to his ramblings as I don't think anyone can, I don't know why you assumed that .

I have expressed the opinion that he gives out such a confusing messages when he speaks of malaria tablets, bright lights, disinfecting and supporting similar views to gun bearing vigilanties and that he must take responsibility for his outpourings as they can be  interpreted by some in ways that could be harmful to them.

His inability to lead his country through this crisis cannot be defended by nit picking over his unintelligible ramblings.

1 hour ago, Mr Fisk said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/donald-trump-storms-out-after-22011619

The racist president again finding it hard to hide his true colours.

Unable to give an appropriate response from a journalist, who he had invited to ask a question! Throwing his toys out from his pram as usual.

What a vile specimen. 

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

What a vile specimen. 

True.

He has divided America even more than it was and his small minded followers will continue to back him, despite his incompetence.

Umm, is this considered racist just because the reporter was Chinese (or looked Chinese)?

I bet the democratically elected President of the most successful country in the world is absolutely gutted that a few left wing losers in South Yorkshire don't like him.

But  there again they don't like anything that's a success,  like brexit the Tories and people who have made money by their own efforts, it probably says more about their failure than the things they hate.

One even said he was 'beside himself with rage' because of Trump, he must have had a very sheltered life if he gets that upset about something he can't do anything about.

It's to be hoped nothing serious ever happens to him or he'll probably need a few years counselling.

I'm not usually too bothered about something that I can have no influence on in politics, and I'm certainly no big fan of Trumps but I'm beginning to hope he's re-elected, at least there'll be the added bonus of upsetting the left wing losers even more.

31 minutes ago, gomgeg said:

I bet the democratically elected President of the most successful country in the world is absolutely gutted that a few left wing losers in South Yorkshire don't like him.

But  there again they don't like anything that's a success,  like brexit the Tories and people who have made money by their own efforts, it probably says more about their failure than the things they hate.

One even said he was 'beside himself with rage' because of Trump, he must have had a very sheltered life if he gets that upset about something he can't do anything about.

It's to be hoped nothing serious ever happens to him or he'll probably need a few years counselling.

I'm not usually too bothered about something that I can have no influence on in politics, and I'm certainly no big fan of Trumps but I'm beginning to hope he's re-elected, at least there'll be the added bonus of upsetting the left wing losers even more.

A valiant defence of the unhinged leader of the western world.

17 minutes ago, RJRB said:

A valiant defence of the unhinged leader of the western world.

The democratically elected leader, and no, I'm not defending him I'm just showing my amazement that some people can be so upset about something they can do nothing about. 

3 minutes ago, gomgeg said:

The democratically elected leader, and no, I'm not defending him I'm just showing my amazement that some people can be so upset about something they can do nothing about. 

I think that a fair few in the U.K.expressed concern when Hitler came to power even though they could do nothing about it.

Some things should not be ignored