Mr Trump - All discussion here

I think Trump will be elected again because the American people will think the alternative is worse.

Joe has dementia, there's no mistake.

Then there's the sexual assault accusation which is going to run and run. I know Trump had accusations but Biden has publicly said all women should be believed. (except when it's him it appears)

Then there's the conspiracy theories about Biden being replaced, at the last minute, by Michelle Obama or Hilary Clinton.

Whatever happens it's going to be very interesting and essential vewing.

11 hours ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

I think Trump will be elected again because the American people will think the alternative is worse.

Already more American dead than in the entirety of the Vietnam war.

I wouldn't be so sure.

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

Already more American dead than in the entirety of the Vietnam war.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I'd bet on trump. I hope he loses but he'll win.

Trumps ratings overall are in the negative....the amazing thing is...not by a great deal. Sadly I’m of the opinion he could scrape through, even though there has never been a better time in history for the 25th to be enacted upon.

There are some REALLY thick people in America and those are the ones that will give him the presidency...again. ☠️

If all the Dems have is Biden...then it’ll be a lost opportunity.

I'm convinced Trump is mad, as well as the vast amount of Americans being as equally stupid.

On 24/04/2020 at 20:06, Pettytom said:

No. The blame lies squarely with the President for being scientifically illiterate and unfit for office. 

This sums it up completely, although the word “scientifically “ wasn’t necessary”. Respect.

3 hours ago, Branyy said:

That article is pretty misleading.

That’s what happens when you have a President ruling by Twitter.

It provokes reactionary comments.

3 hours ago, Branyy said:

That article is pretty misleading.

Really? Please elaborate - what aspects are you suggesting give a false impression ; surely you aren't saying that the obviously completely deranged and unfit for office grotesque monstrosity that is Trump is being misrepresented somehow?

5 hours ago, RJRB said:

That’s what happens when you have a President ruling by Twitter.

It provokes reactionary comments.

No excuse for either of that.

4 hours ago, Halibut said:

Really? Please elaborate - what aspects are you suggesting give a false impression ; surely you aren't saying that the obviously completely deranged and unfit for office grotesque monstrosity that is Trump is being misrepresented somehow?

For example right at the beginning: "proposing intravenous Lysol as a coronavirus" - false.

41 minutes ago, Branyy said:

No excuse for either of that.

For example right at the beginning: "proposing intravenous Lysol as a coronavirus" - false.

You're objecting to it because Trump didn't mention a particular brand of disinfectant when he suggested that injecting them could work as a coronavirus cure? It's worth noting that the text you quoted is a link to an article where the manufacturer of Lysol felt compelled by Trump's statement to warn people not to put the product into their body.

Edited by altus

15 minutes ago, altus said:

You're objecting to it because Trump didn't mention a particular brand of disinfectant when he suggested that injecting them could work as a coronavirus cure? It's worth noting that the text you quoted is a link to an article where the manufacturer of Lysol felt compelled by Trump's statement to warn people not to put the product into their body.

Yes, I've followed the article to the original source. I don't care how manufacturer of Lysol feels. The statement in the article is simply false.