Mr Trump - All discussion here

11 hours ago, apelike said:

I do but as stated I do not support or read the Guardian as it always been anti Brexit, anti Tory and anti Boris and can easily see its underlying agenda. However I do follow up the links posted here and do read a wide range of opinions also. As far as I'm concerned though Trump is not my President, I did not vote for him and have no control over what he says or who he says it to so I am not automatically anti or pro Trump. He can do what he likes as its his people he has to answer to as they voted him in. When you have a population where over 14% have a Zombie plan of action in case there is a Zombie apocalypse then I leave that to them. You see... I read that and also formed my own opinion. ;)

Despite my long held left of centre views ,I suppose that as I buy 

The Daily and Sunday Express that in one sense I do support it.

As far as their headlines,editorials and columnists on the subjects of politics and Brexit..........well I have not read anything to alter my feelings  to both.

As for Trump,whilst there is little that we can do ,he is the irrational leader of a country that has much influence in world politics,and one that we supposedly hope to build a strong relationship when Brexit unravels,so we do need to have some concerns.

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

Yeah, whatever.  You're incorrect. It's a common ingredient in hair bleaching products, many of which have the word 'bleach' prominently on the packaging.

So when I do my Roots will I be protected from the Virus.  :hihi:

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

Yeah, whatever.  You're incorrect. It's a common ingredient in hair bleaching products, many of which have the word 'bleach' prominently on the packaging.

I repeat... sigh...  I said it is used as a substitute for normal Chlorine based bleach. I think you also will find that Peroxide based hair treatments don't say "bleach" at all and normally state "hair lightener." The ones that do state bleach are normally not peroxide based and can be also in powder or cream form, unlike Hydrogen Peroxide.  Peroxide may be a bleaching agent (oxidising agent) but so is the Sun and both are nothing like Chlorine based bleach and that is the point I was making. 

42 minutes ago, apelike said:

I repeat... sigh...  I said it is used as a substitute for normal Chlorine based bleach. I think you also will find that Peroxide based hair treatments don't say "bleach" at all and normally state "hair lightener." The ones that do state bleach are normally not peroxide based and can be also in powder or cream form, unlike Hydrogen Peroxide.  Peroxide may be a bleaching agent (oxidising agent) but so is the Sun and both are nothing like Chlorine based bleach and that is the point I was making. 

So can I inject it?

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

So when I do my Roots will I be protected from the Virus.  :hihi:

Your hair will be virus free?

9 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

So can I inject it?

No, or rather you can just like anything else for that matter but you would probably end up very ill, have a heart attack and die. 

Quoted from here: https://www.healthline.com/health/hydrogen-peroxide-cancer

"Hydrogen peroxide can be dangerous to humans when swallowed or injected."

The Hollywood and Washington occult elites are in panic mode. 

22 minutes ago, Ruddy76 said:

Do tell us more

17 hours ago, Ruddy76 said:

The only Panic amongst that lot will be, who is going to get the leading role in the next block buster Movie,  Corona-Gedon,  I think Trump should play the leading role as he his the biggest Drama Queen I have ever seen.  :roll:

17 hours ago, RJRB said:

Do tell us more

Please don't - I'm heartily sick of conspiracyfreak nonsense.

20 hours ago, apelike said:

But, the point that you are making is incorrect.

Hydrogen Peroxide is a bleach. As are the various oxides of chlorine. As are the variety of chlorine compounds/elemental chlorine in a bottle of domestos. Sunshine is nothing like any of them.

19 hours ago, Ruddy76 said:

Why?  Did they inject themselves with bleach ?

Politicians can be really stupid at times.

This mornings news from America shows VP Pence visiting a hospital where all staff are required to wear a face mask.

Pence is the only exception on the grounds that he has had several negative tests.

Whatever his reasoning,it’s just wrong for him to flout the rule.