Mr Trump - All discussion here

Like many others Doctor Birx had a great opportunity to publicly demonstrate the stupidity of Trump.

She failed in her duty as a medical expert.

Pence continues to play his Smithers role alongside Mr.Burns.

It’s just unbelievable.

Im not sure if it’s pure comedy or akin to the reign of Stalin.

Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Trump ain't no adrenochrome drinking child abusing freak. In the fullness if time you'll see. You're in for a shock.

16 minutes ago, Ruddy76 said:

Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Trump ain't no adrenochrome drinking child abusing freak. In the fullness if time you'll see. You're in for a shock.

A lot of people can see that your fanboy adulation of Trump is embarrassing and badly misjudged.

3 hours ago, Sidonica said:

My guess is that he has alzheimer's , it's time he saw a doctor. No sane person would suggest drinking bleach.

I think he suggested injecting rather than drinking. I'm not sure Alzheimer's either - my old boy wouldn't come out with such nonsense.

Its a bit like a reversed Haribo advert. Rather than a child's voice coming out of a grown up, its a child's thoughts coming out of a grown up.

6 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Unfortunately is another hyped up Guardian article again and full of inaccuracies.... Although having said that I wouldn't drink or inject it into my body though.

12 minutes ago, apelike said:

Unfortunately is another hyped up Guardian article again and full of inaccuracies.... Although having said that I wouldn't drink or inject it into my body though.

It might be hyped up (or not) but surely it’s the responsibility of any leader to rebut such rubbish and not to give any credibility to it.

There are a host of snake oil salesman,fraudsters and downright nutters in the world ready to prey on vulnerable people.

America has more than its share of such people from fundamental religious preachers to cult leaders,and of course those looking to make a quick buck.

41 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It might be hyped up (or not) but surely it’s the responsibility of any leader to rebut such rubbish and not to give any credibility to it.

There are a host of snake oil salesman,fraudsters and downright nutters in the world ready to prey on vulnerable people.

America has more than its share of such people from fundamental religious preachers to cult leaders,and of course those looking to make a quick buck.

I agree to most of that but the Guardian stating it as a "powerful industrial bleach" when it isn't is stretching their credibility a bit too far as the only link it has to Chlorine Bleach is just the name Chlorine. I think someone somewhere in the USA has got a bit mixed up as Chlorine Dioxide actually does have anti viral properties and is/was? also used to sterilise the water we drink. As for the chemical composition and reaction it is totally different to Chlorine bleach.

38 minutes ago, apelike said:

I agree to most of that but the Guardian stating it as a "powerful industrial bleach" when it isn't is stretching their credibility a bit too far as the only link it has to Chlorine Bleach is just the name Chlorine. I think someone somewhere in the USA has got a bit mixed up as Chlorine Dioxide actually does have anti viral properties and is/was? also used to sterilise the water we drink. As for the chemical composition and reaction it is totally different to Chlorine bleach.

That's a long winded way of saying the fake news is at it again.

11 minutes ago, Ruddy76 said:

That's a long winded way of saying the fake news is at it again.

It's a matter of putting it in perspective as it's not all fake though as injecting the stuff or drinking it could have bad consequences. What I have problems with is the way the Guardian is constantly hyping up the biased reporting to make it appeal to those that like to believe it to be true. 

1 hour ago, apelike said:

I don’t understand what you mean.

Chlorine Dioxide is a bleach. It also contains Chlorine, so it is a chlorine bleach.

It may have a different composition to household bleach (which has a variety of compositions anyway, depending upon pH) but it is still a chlorine bleach.

It is also lunacy to suggest injecting it to kill Covid 19.

3 hours ago, apelike said:

A frankly ridiculous attempt at excusing what's quite obviously the ramblings of a dangerously stupid and irresponsible idiot. 

14 minutes ago, Halibut said:

A frankly ridiculous attempt at excusing what's quite obviously the ramblings of a dangerously stupid and irresponsible idiot. 

That’s true.

Perhaps most will settle for a chlorinated chicken,but there’s always somebody without a degree in chemistry.