Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

So now, after finally agreeing that it is state governors who have the call, he's agitating for states to be "re-opened".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-white-house-live-coronavirus-conference-briefing-today-twitter-a9471296.html

So if it goes OK he'll want the credit, if it ends in many more deaths, he'll blame the state governors.

He’s going to get a lot of people killed. 

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

He’s going to get a lot of people killed. 

And never accept any responsibility.

26 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And never accept any responsibility.

LIBERATE MICHIGAN could start a horrific chain of violent events or sky high Coronavirus deaths. I’m hoping those gun toting halfwits are all mouth and no trousers.

13 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

LIBERATE MICHIGAN could start a horrific chain of violent events or sky high Coronavirus deaths. I’m hoping those gun toting halfwits are all mouth and no trousers.

Still electioneering irrespective of any other consideration.

The Daily Trumpet Tweeter takes aim and stirs unrest in Democratic States only.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52330531

And not content with risking hundreds of thousands of deaths through covid 19, his appointee as head of the Environmental Protection Agency - a former coal lobbyist - has scrapped legislation on mercury emissions for coal plants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/epa-mercury-emissions-regulation-rollback-obama-trump-coal-a9470591.html

Glad we're separated from them by the Atlantic.

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

And not content with risking hundreds of thousands of deaths through covid 19, his appointee as head of the Environmental Protection Agency - a former coal lobbyist - has scrapped legislation on mercury emissions for coal plants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/epa-mercury-emissions-regulation-rollback-obama-trump-coal-a9470591.html

Glad we're separated from them by the Atlantic.

but wont be by brexit sadly :(

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

but wont be by brexit sadly :(

Hadn't thought of that Mel.

BoJo will probably invite Trumps mates to build mercury emitting coal fired power stations - but paint them green.

37 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Hadn't thought of that Mel.

BoJo will probably invite Trumps mates to build mercury emitting coal fired power stations - but paint them green.

I'm laughing. But also crying. 

On 15/04/2020 at 13:58, Ruddy76 said:

After the US as a country, One of the next main donars to the WHO is Bill Gates; this largess gives him a lot of sway in the organisation and he just wants to make money from vaccines.

Genuine question, just how is he going to do that?  Does he own any pharmaceutical company?  Do you know which is currently the largest pharmaceutical company engaged in creating a vaccine.  I’ll help you out, it isn’t one company it’s two GSK and Sanofi which are coincidentally British and French.  Bill Gates does not have any sizable holdings in either company.  It’s this partnership you want to create the vaccine as well because they have the largest manufacturing capability with a target of 600 million vaccines by 2021.

On 18/04/2020 at 23:23, Albert the Cat said:

Genuine question, just how is he going to do that?  Does he own any pharmaceutical company?  Do you know which is currently the largest pharmaceutical company engaged in creating a vaccine.  I’ll help you out, it isn’t one company it’s two GSK and Sanofi which are coincidentally British and French.  Bill Gates does not have any sizable holdings in either company.  It’s this partnership you want to create the vaccine as well because they have the largest manufacturing capability with a target of 600 million vaccines by 2021.

I don't know about you but I'm a little concerned that someone who is on public record saying the planet is overpopulated, that the population needs "stabilizing",  is getting himself heavily involved in vaccines.

The ultimate purpose of vaccines is to improve health and save lives but he thinks theres too many of us.

Thousands of people could live on the land and property he owns so its a bit rich of him to preach about population and sustainability of the planet.

25 minutes ago, Ruddy76 said:

I don't know about you but I'm a little concerned that someone who is on public record saying the planet is overpopulated, that the population needs "stabilizing",  is getting himself heavily involved in vaccines.

The ultimate purpose of vaccines is to improve health and save lives but he thinks theres too many of us.

Thousands of people could live on the land and property he owns so its a bit rich of him to preach about population and sustainability of the planet.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/

There are worse 

Such ashttps://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/trump-and-the-truth-his-charitable-giving

Edited by RJRB

20 minutes ago, Ruddy76 said:

This Communist approach to ownership of land and property may sound OK but has never worked.