Mr Trump - All discussion here

18 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Well then, he was a religious scholar. I've learned that he's spent years studying Koran and Sharia law.  And he came to conclusion that "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" (his words). Shows how dangerous the islam ideology is.

Wrong. Shows how dangerous misinterpretations of Islam can be.

I don’t like foreign politicians interfering in our elections.

19 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

What about our referenda?

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

What about our referenda?

I also did not like Obama getting involved in the referendum.

2 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

well it was Mr brexit that got in contact to him, obviously trying to get him involved

The House of Representatives Select Committee on Intelligence have released their report about Trump's blackmailing the Ukrainian government over the Bidens.

It's damning.

On 01/11/2019 at 18:52, hobinfoot said:

I also did not like Obama getting involved in the referendum.

There is a world of difference between a politician expressing a view and a politician sanctioning a variety of ‘black ops’ fake news operations to influence the vote.

Trump's impeachment is to go ahead. Looking forward immensely to him getting what he's due.

Now THIS TIME, they GOT HIM! Right? RIGHT?

No? Ok, wake me up when something actually happens.

BTW, we forgot to give Trump credit here when he signed Hong Kong Democracy legislation. And approved Uighur Act.

11 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Now THIS TIME, they GOT HIM! Right? RIGHT?

No? Ok, wake me up when something actually happens.

BTW, we forgot to give Trump credit here when he signed Hong Kong Democracy legislation. And approved Uighur Act.

He hasn't signed it yet.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Trump's impeachment is to go ahead. Looking forward immensely to him getting what he's due.

Good luck with that.  He'll be impeached in the House, with all Republicans and a handful of Democrats voting against, but the chance of a supermajority in the Senate is about the same as aliens blowing up the White House on election day.  He, Fox News and Vlad on Facebook  et al will use the failure to convict to fire up his base and off we all go merrily into the 2020 vote.  

I fear the Dems will pick Warren, or someone similarly appealing to the echo chamber social media bubbles, ignoring that in the vastly important  battleground purple states a lefty Dem is about as welcome as the tertiary syphilis working its way through Trump's tiny brain.

Trump will get his due only when he's voted out.  And for that the Dems need to battle not just Trump himself on election day, but their own inability to do the sensible thing, voter suppression, gerrymandering, election interference, and the fetid cesspit of lies and propaganda propagated by the Trump campaign and related malignant cultists and greedy, cynical opportunists.

I predict four more years of an unfettered Trump, unless his health takes him out first, and then we'll have Pence.  In which case those with a supernatural inclination might get some joy from imagining Trump burning on the everlasting bonfire, or fertilizing daffodils, for the rest of us.