Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, taxman said:

Toys thrown out of his oversized pram as he cancels trip to Denmark because they won't sell him Greenland.

What a pathetic waste of skin.

Given his previous form in Scotland and his self proclaimed expertise in the environment and tourism it must really be irksome for him to know money can't  buy the respect he thinks he deserves with that postage stamp sized intelligence that he has, it must be hard for him to comprehend.

3 hours ago, taxman said:

Toys thrown out of his oversized pram as he cancels trip to Denmark because they won't sell him Greenland.

OMG! 😵

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on this one, thinking it was all tongue in cheek as nobody could be that dumb to think that they could buy Greenland, but apparently he is!

3 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

OMG! 😵

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on this one, thinking it was all tongue in cheek as nobody could be that dumb to think that they could buy Greenland, but apparently he is!

No, I read the tweet, it's completely unambiguous. A country won't sell him a large chunk of their territory and he chucks his toys out the pram. 

Is it too outlandish to suggest he might try and take it anyway?

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

No, I read the tweet, it's completely unambiguous. A country won't sell him a large chunk of their territory and he chucks his toys out the pram. 

Is it too outlandish to suggest he might try and take it anyway?

I doubt even trump is that stupid.

Edit.. I hope trump is not that stupid.

Edited by Waj

6 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Apparently, upset at the word "absurd"... probably because it is the perfect word to describe the idea :?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-greenland-statement/trump-calls-danish-leaders-statement-on-selling-greenland-nasty-idUKKCN1VB1WB

Maybe it's more simple:

Edited by Magilla

The idiot has started a real Twitter storm against Denmark, now saying that they aren’t pulling their weight in NATO.

He really needs some brave soul to tell him that the rest of the world sees him as a total knob.

The next tantrum?

American employers created 500,000 fewer jobs than initially estimated from January 2018 through March 2019

https://www.businessinsider.sg/the-us-actually-created-fewer-jobs-labor-data-hiring-2019-8/

Turns out, those tax cuts did.... diddly-squat!

Edited by Magilla

45 minutes ago, Longcol said:

And now of course he believes he's the "Chosen One".

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/donald-trump-chosen-one/index.html

presumably he'll be Jesus Christ reincarnate for the next Presidential elections - or simply God.

i read something but cant find it now where rabbis are up in arms calling him an antisemite as he said hes the king of israel or the jews or something?

10 minutes ago, melthebell said:

i read something but cant find it now where rabbis are up in arms calling him an antisemite as he said hes the king of israel or the jews or something?

Yeah - think it's in the Washington Post which is behind a paywall  - but the Rabbis don't count because they vote Democrat and are therefore disloyal.

Edited by Longcol

On 21/08/2019 at 19:33, Top Cats Hat said:

The idiot has started a real Twitter storm against Denmark, now saying that they aren’t pulling their weight in NATO.

He really needs some brave soul to tell him that the rest of the world sees him as a total knob.

Denmark should call his bluff and ask for a ridiculous amount. That would end it right there. Had Greenland been worth owt, Britain would have had it in the Empire a couple or three hundred years back. The Vikings probably stole it in the first place anyway , though god knows why.lol.

Edited by Ontarian1981