Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

Is this like the Russian conspiracy theory you love so much? 

It's not a theory, or a conspiracy... it's fact.

You know, those things you're petrified of! :hihi:

Didn't you tell everyone for the last 2 years that Obama was responsible for the economy?

How long was it before the policies Obama enacted started showing up in the economy/job numbers and the recession was declared over?

Hmmm, a couple of years wasn't it.... :?

Or were you a little liar?

Not at all... that $tn givaway postponed it a little, but after a similar amount of time we're now starting to see the "Trump Effect".

Predictably, it's not looking good :?

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Lol, very credible source. Taboola hahaha.

Don't know much about Curt Schilling's right wing politics but do know he is a baseball legend in Arizona having beaten the New York  Yankees almost single handedly in the 2001 World Series while pitching for the Diamondbacks.This guy would not have needed an endorsement from Trump to win over the folks in Phoenix. However , a typical Trump bashing media outlet just had to make it like it was Trump's idea.🙃

5 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Don't know much about Curt Schilling's right wing politics but do know he is a baseball legend in Arizona having beaten the New York  Yankees almost single handedly in the 2001 World Series while pitching for the Diamondbacks.This guy would not have needed an endorsement from Trump to win over the folks in Phoenix. However , a typical Trump bashing media outlet just had to make it like it was Trump's idea.🙃

So essentially you're giving a white nationalist Hitler loving scumbag a free pass because he's good at baseball? Nice job.

10 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Don't know much about Curt Schilling's right wing politics

Source was the Independent.

More about his right wing politics etc.

https://deadspin.com/curt-schilling-once-again-threatens-to-run-for-office-1837204728

11 minutes ago, Halibut said:

So essentially you're giving a white nationalist Hitler loving scumbag a free pass because he's good at baseball? Nice job.

I was talking about the folks in Arizona not myself. I have no interest in him personally,just know he was a bit of a hero down there and probably would need no help from Trump. I thought I made that clear.

1 minute ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I was talking about the folks in Arizona not myself. I have no interest in him personally,just know he was a bit of a hero down there and probably would need no help from Trump. I thought I made that clear.

No, you didn't  make it clear enough- it looked like you were making excuses for a white nationalist scumbag. A bit like when Trump said there were 'great people on both sides' when a Nazi scummer murdered a woman who rejected hate.

3 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I thought I made that clear.

Nobody is interested in whether he needs Trump’s help or not. The issue is whether it is appropriate that the President of the US is endorsing a white nationalist so soon after a white nationalist went on the rampage in el Paso leaving two dozen US citizens dead.

9 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Nobody is interested in whether he needs Trump’s help or not. The issue is whether it is appropriate that the President of the US is endorsing a white nationalist so soon after a white nationalist went on the rampage in el Paso leaving two dozen US citizens dead.

Don't recall answering a post from you actually, are you in the same chat room as all the other warriors?

11 minutes ago, Halibut said:

No, you didn't  make it clear enough- it looked like you were making excuses for a white nationalist scumbag. A bit like when Trump said there were 'great people on both sides' when a Nazi scummer murdered a woman who rejected hate.

Well I must aplogise for forgetting you had telepathy skills.Seems like you know me better than I know myself.

Edited by Ontarian1981

9 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Well I must aplogise for forgetting you had telepathy skills.Seems like you know me better than I know myself.

That sounds a great deal like you support white nationalism. Perhaps you'd like to take the opportunity to dispel that perception?

5 hours ago, altus said:

The 30 year bond yield rate is effectively a prediction of how traders think the economy will perform in the next 30 years. The current rate has nothing to do with someone who hasn't been president for over two and a half years. You demonstrate so little understanding of the things you post about.

Because there is never a recession every 30 years is there, or about every 10 years ...... It's almost like they are Nostradamus. It's almost as if the media are trying to manufacture a recession because they absolutely can't get Trump on anything else.

The long-term borrowing rate for return on investment dropped momentarily lower than the short-term borrowing rate of return on investment because massive numbers of foreign investors were rushing to buy long-term U.S. bonds.  Yes, a ‘negative yield curve’ is what happens when everyone wants to buy bonds in a long-term economy.

There weren’t enough long-term bonds to fill the demand of those who wanted to purchase them.  So the return rate of interest dropped because there was no need to have an incentive to sell them….because everyone wants them.

So the yield drops, because the U.S. doesn’t need to incentivise the sale… because everyone is lining up to buy them.  The Treasury bond buyout is due to capital flight from the EU and China to the US. Because the US dollar is strong.

If  you are a pension manager or Fund manager or run a mutual fund and you are bound to have 30-50 % of your asset allocation in bonds. Would you buy the 10 year U.S. Treasury paying 1.6% or the German government yielding a negative -0.65% which means you would get back $£999.35 /per £1000 face value.

I know which one I would buy as an investor. 

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

It's not a theory, or a conspiracy... it's fact.

So as I I understand it the absolutely debunked Russian conspiracy theory hoax in which people will go to jail over is now fact to Liberals ... 🤣🤣🤣 How is the Mueller enquiry going for the idiots in Congress anyway!!

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

How long was it before the policies Obama enacted started showing up in the economy/job numbers and the recession was declared over?

It's really strange how the recession ended in June 2009 yet you always fail to mention in your "Obama built that - unless it's bad then it's Trumps fault" that Obama benefitted from record levels of quantitative easing and record lows from the Fed on interest rates yet they have raised them 7 times under Trump. Strange that.

4 hours ago, Halibut said:

That sounds a great deal like you support white nationalism. Perhaps you'd like to take the opportunity to dispel that perception?

I don't have to answer to you or your brotherhood of keyboard warriors. I notice the gang's all here tonight, sorry last night.. LOL

Edited by Ontarian1981